Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Staff changes (good things)!

What was that?
You like your pink to show gay pride?  Oh, okay I'll make sure to tell Des and Tel to keep it like that for ya.

(this coming from the guy with the pink avatar and purple name :x)

Anonymous

despain is straight-edge

only v8 and carrots

somehow it's made him very large

if all I ate was v8 and carrots i would be orange like arnold from that episode of magic school bus ;_;

my diet consists mostly of a healthy amount of maxim tomatoes and waddle-dees

Yeah the staff certainly have changed a lot (in my opinion) and that has reflected a lot on the board in the past few months (say six or so)
But then again, the same thing happened when .net went down so i guess i'll have to learn to idolise a new set of Gmods and Admins :)

:toot:

I was actually wondering why Raven hadn't been modified before. She certainly is qualified enough.

:cheers:

Yeyinde is certainly deserving, as well. I had always felt that the staff could use more yautja blood. :nod:

Congratulations, everybody! :3

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.