Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sideview Battle System Tankentai XP - Version 2.2xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, about your atb script, what should i do if i don't want to use icon, i deleted some line in character icon and enemy icon, and...
error ^_^

@soupnazi
i think you must see enemy animated battler, input your monster id there

Soupnazi: You should really take the time to read the configs... the animated enemies are under the Enemy Animated Battlers script. You have to add the enemy id for each enemy you want to be animated. It's right at the beginning, around line 16.

Atoa

@Soupnazi
this script ins't newbie friendly, and isn't plug an play.
First of all, read ALL instructions (yes there's hundreds of them, no one said that it was going to be easy xD).

Also, try to improve you skills with RMXP.

The enemies postion are set by *you* on the database toops tab (in other words it has absolutely nothing to do with the script itself)

Also it's you the one that set wich enemies will be animated.

@mizuki
you don't need to delete any line, you can turn off the Atb bar (the one with the icons) and/or the atb meters in the ATB configuration.

Rezca

EDIT: Well I loaded the page via bookmark and it didn't show the most recent posts, so I deleted my now unneeded post...

Atoa

@FF12_Master
Battle Report?
You mean the victory window?

Well, the only way is editiing your script to become compatible.

Euston...We Have A Problem Lol I Have This:
Wrong Number Of Augmentations Well...Here's An Image:
SP32-20090523-093655.jpg

EDIT:I Forgot To Say This Happens When I Attack! But When I Play Your One It Works Fine! Am I Copying It Wrong Or Do I Need To Change Something Or What Because This Script Is Awesome And Would Work Really Well In My Game!

CERU

I'm talking about within the Demo. I looked at the event and it's supposed to add 4 more skills which are summons, correct? Or is it not supposed to?

CERU

OH. I had overlooked that thinking it was part of instructions for implementing the script in a separate game file. x_o; Gah. Okay.

Thank you for helping my feeble mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.