Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sideview Battle System Tankentai XP - Version 2.2xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
>.<

no problemo~

oh, another one,
when I try to summon ,
I got errors in IBC line 406.

The cockroaches are busy dominating someones kitchen

What about me? I can't even download the whole file. All I get is some .rar file that RMXP can't open. Can you try a different source for your files please?

it's a program which allows you to pack all kind of thing in a .rar file. this way the file is much smaller and easier to send to someone. download it here first:
http://www.zdnet.be/downloads/91762/winrar-3-80-beta-5/

after you have it installed, rightclick on the .rar file of the demo you downloaded and choose extract here. all the files that are inside the .rar will be visible now.

Now back to topic:
atoa, thx a lot for the update! i'm using this in my game, information about it is coming soon :)

^ . ^

My pleasure,
I'll wait then.

Oh, there's another problem.
When I check their status
an error in IBC line 510.

The cockroaches are glad to help.

bigace

Ok I all my battle animations are normall now but the now the enemies don't have weapons in there hands, I put the ID in the scripts but the still don't have weapons in there hands. Any Ideal want me to show you the script when I get home or something(I:m at school). what ever helps

It seems the newest version of this has fixed the immortality problem I was having! Thanks Atoa.

Edit: I guess I spoke to soon :(. I have a new problem now where I am getting a lot less xp then I should for each battle. I tested against 3 monsters who each gave 10 xp when you killed them and at the victory screen it said my party gained "7 xp". Any thoughts on this?

Atoa

@Alex898
You should check better the new features, there's a new feature, the exp divisision by members on party. You can turn off this on the SBS - Config XP in line 60, just change "EXP_SHARE = true" to "EXP_SHARE = false" to turn off the division.

@bigace
Give more detailed info, i won't know if you did somethin wrong unless i know *exactly* how you've done. But the enemies weapons feature is working fine.
If you check the battle against Arshes and the Soldiers you will see that them have weapons.
Take a screen shot of your weapon configuration

@Mont Blanc
Again fixed, you're helping a lot to fix the bugs =]

I must say i came accross a lot of Bugs...

For one The battle result window displaed an error.. so i commented out those lines..

IF you would like me to post the one i have fixed please just say.

Unless you have fixed them =]

EDIT:

Oh, i was wondering, i wanted to make a Level Up! image above the Heads of the characters, that bounce then fade..
Can you please Help me with this Atoa?

Atoa

@FF12_Master
First check if you using the latest version (updated today)
If you still coming across bugs, post them detailed.

About your request, it's can be done creating an battle animation and then an script to show that animation if the character level increase.
You can ask for it in the request forums since i'm really busy lately.

^ . ^

haha.
I'm really inlove with this script.

Another,
When the enemy is about to attack, (Aluxes)
an error appeared in AAS line 935...

I tried to check again the status,
and an error appeared IBC line 493...

MOJA MOJA kun~

cairn

Adding up another bug, this time on Sideview 1:
"Script 'Sideview 1' line 853. NoMethodError occurred.
undefined method 'second_attack_anim' for <Game_Actor0x3b0c510>"

Does anyone else get this error message? It only seems to happen when enemies try using magic skills... the enemy type and magic skill type don't seem to matter.

Script 'Actor Advance Status' line 938: ArgumentError occured.
wrong number of arguments(0 for 2)

If it helps, I happen to be using DAMAGE_ALOGARITHM_TYPE 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.