Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sideview Battle System Tankentai XP - Version 2.2xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg your system hates me i was doin the same stuff as last time but i got update and still
has another error :
NarutoRPGerror2.jpg

cairn

Time for at least 1 more bug: "Script 'Atoa CTB' line 564: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'reset_idle_anim' for #<Scene_Battle:0x3b2fe50>"
The error happens when an enemy attacks the party.

The ATB is fine now.
But when I inserted the CTB and go in a battle,
I got problems with the ATB line 733.

The cockroaches needs your help again.
Please help them!

Atoa

@cairn
found and fixed

@MontBlanc
You not trying to use the ATB and CTB togther, are you?
Because you can't have an conditional turn system and an active time at same time.

cairn

Another problem, this time with the overdrive script. You forgot to change the variable names on the configuration part as it seems. Also, after I fixed the names, the following error comes: " Script 'Overdrive' line 121: NameError occurred. uninitialized constant Window_Base::Overdrive_Meter" I don't have a clue of what could be causing this error.

Edit: Another error. It happens when you are dual wielding a specified Right and Off Hand weapon and you attack an enemy. "Script 'Actor Advanced Status' line 851: NameError occurred. uninitialized constant Gome_Battler:TWO_SWORDS_DAMAGE_ADJUST".

cairn

It's really up to you Blanc. ATB is for the fans of old school final fantasy, while CTB is for the fans of FFX. Just to note, it's possible to add an option via a script call to enable/disable the script in effect, so you could allow your player to choose which system he wants.

Atoa

File Updated.

Most of these bugs are typos and mistranslations, since i use some scripts of my Portuguese ABCS to update some of the scripts in the ABS.

Again thanks for all feedback, that way i can fix the bugs faster. =D

HOw do we setup which skills are overdrives? I saw the overdrive add and I understand how to configure how you gain OD. How do you set which skills though?

I want to be able to have each actor have there own Overdrive instead of all sharing one.

Atoa

in the first line
Code:
  # IDs of the Overdrive skills.

OD_Skills_ID = [119]

Overdrive are normal skills, just create them normally on the database and add their IDs on the brackets.

I know that but I want them actor specific. I added id's in there and the script is above main. When everyone got there overdrive full nothign even changed. No skills were added or anything.

Atoa

Like i said, the skills are *normal* skills. they need to be learned someway (with level or events).

The overdrive don't add skills, it just disable the use of the skills until your bar is full.

^ . ^

~Cairn kun
Thanks for the advice!

~Atoa sama
Is it okay to use the ATB, AAS, IBC, Damage limit, Overdrive, Skill steal and summon together?

The cockroaches celebrates Mother's day!

Atoa

@MontBlanc
Yes, the only incompatiblity is with the ATB + CTB.
All the other add-ons works fine togther

@ShadowMainZERO
check the main topic
If you having problems in opening the projetc, copy the data, graphics and audio folders, create an new project, and paste it on the new project.

Ah,
Thanks!
Oh, yeah. If I use them,
there's an error in IBC line 184.
When it's time to attack.

The cockroaches celebrates Mother's day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.