Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sideview Battle System Tankentai XP - Version 2.2xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me but is there anyway to make this battle system compatible with Dargor's Party Changer XP? I love his battle system but i also like Dargor's Party changer as well. If i use this with the party changer, it'll give me an error. :/ If i cant use Dargor's party changer, can someone link me to a compatible Party changer then?

im using dargor's party changer with it, i think you just need to disable the in in-battle parts of the script

im using v. 1.5, i dunno if theres a newer version because ive had this one for over a year and it works fine for my needs

I have added the overdrive script, and now the overdrive bar shows up in the main menu, it charges, etc. But the overdrive bar isn't visible at all during battles.

What do I do to show it?

EDIT: Sorry, I figured it out haha

hmm, can you give me a copy of your scripts instead? thank you if you can :D, im using v.3.3 for dargor's party changer script.

i get these error, the top is when i choose "party" in my menu, and bottom is when i choose "arrange" in my menu.
eror2.jpg

eror1.jpg

cubia

Ah, I have a question. I want to have 10 party members in the battle, which works just fine except for one thing. How could I be able to alter the display windows so it is able to display more than four statuses? If it is possible.

Thanks for reading.

cubia

Ah, thanks for that. Though I have a another question. How come when show faces = false, it still shows faces? x_x Infact, deleting the whole show faces segment doesn't appear to have any influence at all ?

Edit: Nevermind, I just read that you answered that question already, sowwies!

Edit: Removed. For some reason all of my problems where fixed by restarting RPGXP. The script changes where not taking effect after hitting apply for some reason.

i need some help too whenever i try to start the battle system in my own game it comes up with:
script '*sideview 2' line 2451: TypeError occured.
no implicit conversion from nil to interger
soz i cant get a pic, i dont know how but that ^ is what it says
please help

Atoa

@ellenor
Did you get this error on the demo or on you project?
If it's on your project, post a list of all custom scripts you using in the order they are on the editor.

@rozzman
post a list of all custom scripts you using in the order they are on the editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.