Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Sideview Battle System Tankentai XP - Version 2.2xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I only have the scripts that you had in your demo and they are in this order
(all above main)
--------battle system------
« Core Scripts »
* SBS Config
* SBS Config - XP
* Sideview 1
* Sideview 2
* Special Equipment System
-----------------------------
« Optional Addons »
Enemy Animated Battlers
Stationary Enemies
Enemy Equipped Weapons
Bubs' Bow Add-On
Kylock's Gun Add-On
Atoa's Spear Add-On
Dual Attack
Double Attack
Triple Attack
Example Skills
Advanced Collapse

===============
« Addons Exlusive to XP »
Battle Windows
HP and MP Meters

================================
« Additional Scripts »

( Insert here )

** READ ME **
Damage Limit
ndividual Battle Commands
Skill Steal

bigace

Its either me or something because do I love your script, but I can't get anything to work. I posted at rpgrevolution
([url=http://www.rpgrevolution.com/...w.rpgrevolution.com/forums/ind ... 504&st=120)[/url] , but then I noticed you said to ask you here so here I am. Do you have like something that can deminstrator your script or something because I don't get most of it. For the stationary enemies, I put there ID's in and he still moves. for the Animated battlers I put there ID in there still looking graphic looking. And for my character for some reason he has 2 weapons when he only fights with one. I'm bad with scripting thats why i;m asking you.

Atoa":1qixd6ph said:
@ellenor
Did you get this error on the demo or on you project?
If it's on your project, post a list of all custom scripts you using in the order they are on the editor.

@rozzman
post a list of all custom scripts you using in the order they are on the editor.

im only using the default scripts and your battle system sripts

cairn

bigace":1nskgyyi said:
Its either me or something because do I love your script, but I can't get anything to work. I posted at rpgrevolution
([url=http://www.rpgrevolution.com/...w.rpgrevolution.com/forums/ind ... 504&st=120)[/url] , but then I noticed you said to ask you here so here I am. Do you have like something that can deminstrator your script or something because I don't get most of it. For the stationary enemies, I put there ID's in and he still moves. for the Animated battlers I put there ID in there still looking graphic looking. And for my character for some reason he has 2 weapons when he only fights with one. I'm bad with scripting thats why i;m asking you.

Last time I checked, some of the add-ons weren't adding their new action sequences to the list correctly,you have to add the sequence that you see on the add-on to the original config script. That was the last time I checked, but I could be wrong.

Atoa

@rozzman
But there's the add ons, and i need to kwnow wich ones you were using.
Also i need more info about the situation that the errors occurs, like wich enemy/actor was acting, and wich action they were using...
Give the more detailed info as possible.

Pippeh

Hey, having a problem with enemy animations. I've managed to turn them into sprites but I can't put them in the right spot, like the ghosts are. They are just lined up along the bottom..

And another quick question, where it says Enemy_ID and you put the ID of all the enemies you want animated, is there a way to make it so they ALL are animated without having to put each number in individually? Which doesn't work anyway since theres about 50 of them. lol thanks.

Atoa

@Pippeh
Enemy postions are set on the troops tab of the database.

Abou having all enemies animated
try this: Enemy_ID = 1..50

But well... it's not too hard to add all of them '-'

Pippeh

Haha alright thanks, didn't expect such a fast respond :p

I know its not hard with 50 or so, but if I added more (say over 100) it might be a problem. And some error comes up when I make lots of lines worth of IDs, so a shortening method would be a better option.

Atoa":hu8hpts6 said:
@rozzman
But there's the add ons, and i need to kwnow wich ones you were using.
Also i need more info about the situation that the errors occurs, like wich enemy/actor was acting, and wich action they were using...
Give the more detailed info as possible.
im only using the overdrive addon and i had a custom actor acting with a custom enemy they were using the battle processing action with escape turned on thats all plz help

Atoa

Script Updatede to version 2.0

Along with bug fixes and improvement on add-ons, come the waited summon add-on.

I would like to ask people to test the new features of the add-ons and report any bug.

For the people who had issues, check the new version to see if the errors contiunes to occur.

ive sorted my old problems i just wanna know how to make the enemy into a custom charset if possible, like how the heros are set up but for the enemy aswell

Atoa

@rozzman
reading the main topic would be an great start...
Img20-5.png

cairn

Looks like we have a new bug. If you set faces to true it still won't show them on the battle window.

Edit: also, if you set the Equip_Display to ANYTHING, you will get an error when you scroll to the end of the weapon/armor list that, if you try to scroll anywhere after that, it will crash due to: "Script 'Advanced Status Window' line 524: TypeError occurred. cannot convert String into Integer."
Correction of what I said above: it only seems to happen with Ektar's Talon and Dual Blade.

Alright, I found a couple of bugs.

1. This happens when you fight AtmaWeapon and it uses Mass Venom.

Error1.png

2. Crashes immediately if you’re using Atoa ATB.

Error1.png

3. Same thing happens if you’re using Atoa CTB

Error3.png

4. And when using Overdrive.

Error4.png

Note: I haven’t done anything except move some of the option scripts above Main.

Gyabo~

I got problems in putting the ATB in line 454...
Please help me!
I'm dying for this script.

The cockroaches needs your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.