Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Net Rmxp Online 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

gannon

This looks good, but i don't know exactly how to set it up and  the help documents don't help due to a bad translation.
Can some one explain what to do?
Thanks,
Gannon

gannon":3p7y2xur said:
This looks good, but i don't know exactly how to set it up and  the help documents don't help due to a bad translation.
Can some one explain what to do?
Thanks,
Gannon

1.download Net PMXP 2.1.7 from here http://chronicle.3dn.ru/MMORPGServer.rar

2.go to server folder and open Config.ini enter your ip port..... Save

3.in server folder run Server.exe

4.go to Client and Run the Game.exe (if you download the file that i give there will be no error whit login and the game will be in English

5.Register Login And Play

but there 2 bugs

1.you cant see the gold

2.your HP is 1/1 and MP is 0/0

can someone fix that?? pliz

gannon

Ok, I know my Ip adress but if the port is not the same thing where could i find it? Stupid question i know :(
Edit
I can find reference to everything but port.... ip, subnet mask, etc

I get to much errors. and i find bugs. Don't really want to get into messing around with the files. I'm not sure about this thing... And also what  souldragon19 found; the problem where you become level 4 in a different map and then it restarts when you get back on. anyone know what the hell that is?

this works very good. except when i create a new character everything is fine the way i set it up but when i log in with the new character my starting items disapear and my hp goes to 1/1 and sp is 0/0... i dont think i had the starting skills i specified either... anyone might know what is causing this ? thanks for help in advance.

joseph, those errors you mentioned i have not ran across yet becuase i havnt got to that piece ... but it might do that for me too. but does my problem occure on yours? or is it just me? i havnt seen people report this.

gannon

King Red Of Pancakes":186zuo7p said:
Why has this topic gone so downhill? It is very frustrating to understand what you people are talking about!!
Good point.
I'm guessing it's the bad english due to Italian users.

gannon":14rdg2w8 said:
Ok, I know my Ip adress but if the port is not the same thing where could i find it? Stupid question i know :(
Edit
I can find reference to everything but port.... ip, subnet mask, etc

open the Client Folder and open the "Game.RPGXP Project" go toScipt Editor > Configuration set it up in your way :)

Can Some One Anwser my Qustion

------------------------
Sorry For My Bad English

gannon

I can't seem to set it up so i get the log in screen. Only the title with server status, even if it says it's online.
Edit now i get it but then i get an undefined method error close in [gm] modifiche part III

Why don't you ask on the RGSS support forum? You'd get more help there...
Making an MMORPG is not easy and will require lots of hard work...
This isn't easy, So please maybe learn a little bit about the scripts you are using, and more importantly learn hor RMXP works...

Cloud

vagrant.rar":1tymnmct said:
Cloud":1tymnmct said:
:down:

It works good in italian, but when I change the client language to English or German I get "Errore: Script is hanging"

What to do ???

GERMAN USER !!!

go to Script Edition
>
[ALS][1] Anti Lag Script
>
on line 231
$antilag.high_priority = true
change to
$antilag.high_priority = false

thats it :)

I´ve done this,but it still doesn´t work

sprugles555":2ewlsn3z said:
Wel, If I have time, I will redo the 2.1.7 version in english with my bg fixes... But I'm very busy...

post you version whit bug fix pliz and soon i will UPLOAD a 3D MMORG Maker the Full version it Will Download Me In 10 Hours

cloud thats not the bug fix for his question. the fix is by going into the network script, scroll down to line 486, then delete the # infront of those codes until the first end.
this will make your hp diffrent but not correct. but high enough to be playable. (61 for mine at lvl 1) i have not ran into the level 4 map bug yet not even with alevel 7 character. and the only real big bug that makes it not quite what we want it to be is that the data for characters is not being sent/recieve correctly.

what i mean is when theres 2 players on the first player cant see the second player and the second player can see and interact with the first player but the first player does not move or do anything and has the wrong visual equipment gear on to the second player's eyes... and one more thing, when you delete a character and remake it it has the same exp as the character you deleted. making it the same level and such.

i really hope you guys continue on this prject. there are no other 2d mmorpg makers out there that are this easy to use and this cool. becuase like eclipse, you cant even have npc spells and even if you could, youd have to do alot of scripting, and it wouldnt work the way you want to anyway. keep up the work! and thanks for making it this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.