Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Net Rmxp Online 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweet vengence if you are still looking for a good abs to compile into the N+
take the blizzard ABS.
I know someone from Israel that made it work.
so if he did it I'm sure that you can.

keep the good work.

Blizzards ABS isn't nearly as good as XAS or Mr mo's. I find many bugs, aswell as the dodgy controls, and although you can change those controls, custom controls don't work!

masteredu":91eundy3 said:
It dont gives 2.1.8 good joke -.-

Other idiot that thiks its a good maker...

you don't know a thing from Netplay, but if someday you create a script do the Netplay 2.1.8, call me wherever you want    `.´

Shinn

@lucas.zip: 2.1.8? Where did you get this?

Portuguese:
Cara vc tem certeza? Vc é do JRPG eu também sou de lá, sou o Shinnn lá (ou era antes do que aconteceu a pouco), dou suporte ao Netplay lá e nunca vi essa versão 2.1.8, lembrando que quem lança essas versões é o próprio Sweet, o pessoal da JRPG faz algumas modificações muito básicas apenas.

I was just wondering, what are the capabillity of the Net RMXP 2.0? I mean how many frames it can handle in a second, how many players it can have at once and what I should do so it won't lag? When im playing in the server by myself it doesn't lag but when my freind logins all the server starting to have massive lags. :\

@sprugles555 - Yeah I'll take that English Client and Server you got with the gold bug fix, whatever that is (I haven't been following the project at all, so I'm unaware of the bugs in it)

Ekho

sprugles555":2xas95rk said:
I love what you have done, If anyone wants a 2.1.7 version with the gold bug fixed, and a totally english client and server just say!

I want to take it too, if you mind

Did i understand it right ?Not only me myself should use hamchi to put server online but-
If some one wants to connect to my server they need to download hamachi as well?

Can u create a server without using hamachi ?

hi i am new here can someone help me

when i enter my chrecter he has HP1/1 and MP 0/0 how can i fix that??

and i cant see my gold in items how to fix that to?

Cloud

:down:

It works good in italian, but when I change the client language to English or German I get "Errore: Script is hanging"

What to do ???

GERMAN USER !!!

Cloud":3tq3ze5q said:
:down:

It works good in italian, but when I change the client language to English or German I get "Errore: Script is hanging"

What to do ???

GERMAN USER !!!

go to Script Edition
>
[ALS][1] Anti Lag Script
>
on line 231
$antilag.high_priority = true
change to
$antilag.high_priority = false

thats it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.