Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Net Rmxp Online 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdJpB

The new version is still full of bugs, but it's getting better. ;) With time, we'll have a great MMORPG "engine". Does it help if I write all the bugs here so you can fix them?

OFFICIAL NET RMXP ONLINE GAME

--- .: REALMS ONLINE :. ---

Hi i ,sweet vengeance , and Sir Franc will make an Official Online RPG

with Net RMXP Online.

It only until gives an alpha , but YOU can help us to make the game bether and bether

Here is the download link to try it out :

OFFLINE - BECOUSE UPDATES AND BUG FIXES

MSN:eduardgotwig@googlemail.com

The only way to edit user data would to hack the server
They can hack their own data, to stop that from happening, Put the Players file in A rar filee named Players.rar and password protect the file. That should give a certain degree of protection.

SOrry for posting here, but that in a way related to it!

I don't support netplay+ anymore so stop botheriing me on Msn People!

Thank you for your attention

Another problem i've noticed is that when more than 1 player is on the screen with enemies, the monsters seem to freeze in place, and swap turn direction depending on the player position.

Also, is there a way to make it so players can walk through eachother (as I can see this being a big problem).

masteredu":2nntq3x1 said:
Go to the race script in the script editor sorry i have reinstalled my pc

I've managed to change races and add more, change the graphics etc, but can't find anywhere to actually state where to teleport them to on the map based on the selected race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.