Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Net Rmxp Online 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinn

Hi,does anyone know how to make the english client work because, I got the registration page to work but when i enter the username and password, it says on the bottom:

error: Name!

I did all the config files and the user_edit as well adn still it doesn't work.
I am using the new server for 2.0 thats with the italien client, please someone answer my question. Also i'm using Vista
Man the last version released is the 2.1.6, with the client adapted to multi-languages support. You can get it from here http://netrmxponline.olympe-network.com/

well I'd like to try this out... the server was in itallian, but the client wouldn't work... it kept glitching on me... don't know why... but This is exactly what I was looking for... But I think you should do one thing to make it more realistic...
1.) Change the Character sheet to hold 8 in a row
a.)The four basic movement, Attack Hand, Attack Sword, Attack Bow, and Skill Cast
b.)Its a simple edit to the Characterset sheet

this way your character will have an origanal attack movement and skill cast movement...

just a suggestion... but yeah, hopefully when this is all done it will work for me...

Sayonara,
Kale
Sweet has said that he is working on XAS Abs to replace the old MrMo Abs, its more customizable and can handle any character sheet.
Tell us what glitche you are having.

I've a little question :

Is it possible to  give a status to someone?

For example : paralyze or  be poisoned...

Is there any effects ?

Ps : I know that we configure the enemies in the database.

Taking into account the fact that the files are in the database

I've seen that some monsters give a statut.

So I'm wondering why not ?

MUigeo

THNX for answering my quiestion but it didnt work so i moved to 2.1.6 and that works, but one more question...how do i change the selection of characters to chose from?

Shinn

@MUigeo
THNX for answering my quiestion but it didnt work so i moved to 2.1.6 and that works, but one more question...how do i change the selection of characters to chose from?
I know It didn't work because the Multi-language support was firstly implemented in the 2.1.6 like I just said.
Now answering your question:
Open the Scripts Editor, then go to [liB] Grafica [Non - VE].
You will see this:
@SEX[1] = ["001-Fighter01", "003-Fighter03", "004-Fighter04", "005-Fighter05"]
@SEX[2] = ["009-Lancer01", "010-Lancer02", "011-Lancer03"]
@SEX[3] = ["013-Warrior01", "014-Warrior02"]
@SEX[4] = ["016-Thief01", "017-Thief02", "018-Thief03"]
@SEX[5] = ["020-Hunter01", "021-Hunter02"]
@SEX[6] = ["023-Gunner01","126-Noble01", "127-Noble02", "128-Noble03", "129-Noble04", "130-Noble05"]
@SEX[7] = ["025-Cleric01", "026-Cleric02", "027-Cleric03", "028-Cleric04"]
@SEX[8] = ["033-Mage01", "034-Mage02", "035-Mage03", "036-Mage04", "037-Mage05"]
when 1
@SEX[1] = ["002-Fighter02", "006-Fighter06", "007-Fighter07","008-Fighter08"]
@SEX[2] = ["012-Lancer04"]
@SEX[3] = ["015-Warrior03"]
@SEX[4] = ["019-Thief04", "018-Thief03"]
@SEX[5] = ["022-Hunter03"]
@SEX[6] = ["024-Gunner02","131-Noble06", "132-Noble07", "133-Noble08"]
@SEX[7] = ["029-Cleric05", "030-Cleric06", "031-Cleric07", "032-Cleric08"]
@SEX[8] = ["038-Mage06", "039-Mage07", "040-Mage08", "041-Mage09"]
Now change it to whatever you want, look:
@SEX[1] = ["001-Fighter01", "003-Fighter03", "004-Fighter04", "005-Fighter05"]
Where @SEX[1] Means the first class, and the following graphics (001-Fighter01, 003-Fighter03, ...).

Abel16
I've a little question :

Is it possible to  give a status to someone?

For example : paralyze or  be poisoned...

Is there any effects ?

Ps : I know that we configure the enemies in the database.

Taking into account the fact that the files are in the database

I've seen that some monsters give a statut.

So I'm wondering why not ?
I suggest you to wait for the next release, It will come with XAS (the new ABS, replacing the MrMo ABS), Its fully customizable and you will can do whatever you want.

MUigeo

Thnx shinn,  for answering my question. soz about asking another lot of questions*sigh* i'm a noob.How do u change the layout for the client. I.E a background video of the game or picture? Also can i delete the maps which were provided or not. if I can how can i do it without causing an error?

MUigeo":2c6q9neq said:
Thnx shinn,  for answering my question. soz about asking another lot of questions*sigh* i'm a noob.How do u change the layout for the client. I.E a background video of the game or picture? Also can i delete the maps which were provided or not. if I can how can i do it without causing an error?
If u'r talking about the title image yeah can change it all u have to do is go to your game folder open Graphics then open Titles and make an image called login2 (replace the one they have).
and you can delete the maps they have aswell (i hope so cause i did lol), and i don't have an error except that my starting place was set to map 2 when i only had 1 map =P but to fix that all you do is open your sever folder and find the "Class" file and open it then edit "StartMap= 2" and change it to "StartMap= 1" or w/e map to start on.
hope i helped ;D

I also got a bug not sure if its from my edits but when i try to log in one my my charas i get this error:
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1941/10790704or5.th.png[/img]
and my class is set as
[Class1]
StartMap= 1
StartX= 12
StartY= 27
StartHP= 500
StartSP= 500
StartWeaponID= 1
StartArmor1ID= 1
StartArmor2ID= 1
StartArmor3ID= 1
StartArmor4ID= 0
StartSkillsID= 1,

so there should be no prob right?

Shinn

No problem. To change the is very easy. First open your project, go to the database and then System, change the "Title" to whatever you want. Then go to the Graphics/Pictures folder inside your Client and change the login2 file. You can also change your Windowskin in the Database/System.

Yes, you can delete it. Just make sure to adjust your character's initial position changing the Class file inside your Servers folder.
I.E
StartMap= 1 (where "1" is the MAP ID)
StartX= 12 
StartY= 27  (where 12 and 27 are the coords)

I also got a bug not sure if its from my edits but when i try to log in one my my charas i get this error:
I see no problem with your Class file, could you post a screenshot of the problem's line?
But try this first:
Go to the Antilag script and find this:
$antilag.high_priority = true
replace to this:
$antilag.high_priority = false

I see no problem with your Class file, could you post a screenshot of the problem's line?
But try this first:
Go to the Antilag script and find this:
$antilag.high_priority = true
replace to this:
$antilag.high_priority = false
I already have that done

and heres the lines where i get the error:
Code:
  # ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # Account Skills/Gold/Items/Armors/Weapons
  # ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   when "AC1"#/<account_skill>(.*)<\/account_skill>/
     @wpn_ids = []
     for id in @stringa[1].split(",") # Error line
     @wpn_ids.push(id.to_i) if id != ""
    end 
     if @wpn_ids.size > 0 then
       for i in 0...@wpn_ids.size
         $game_party.actors[0].learn_skill(@wpn_ids[i])
       end
     end

Shinn

@Midnight: Do you get this error with all characters ? This character was created before the new release (2.1.6) ?

yeah i get the error with each chara, i think it has to do with the edited VE i did cause i re downloaded it works fine without my scripts, so i'm just gona go over them i guess

edited: Ok i fixed it now =), it was my quick keys mod that was messing it up for some reason -.-. other then that its all good except that i lag when i use VE, is it suppose to lag?

Shinn

Nice =)
About the lag, I noticed that too and I don't think its supposed (VE is lagger than old releases). We should tell Sweet or Sbach.

MUigeo

Hi, ....again, is it possible to change not edit the icons? if so how? Also is there any script which can allow house buying and customisation of the house? and how to do i change the hud? also can the abs system be changed show combat effects?

Sweet Vengeance please active me on the hp! i wait 1 month and no email come!

my name:Masteredu

email:eduardgotwig@googlemail.com

pS:Sweet Vengeance
HOW IS YOUR ICQ MSN SKYPE OR SOMETHING I WONT TALK TO YOU ITS IMPORTANT ONLY PRIVATE PLEASE!

~to MUigeo 
is it possible to change not edit the icons? if so how?
Yes it is, if you mean the main icons on the hud then open the script editor and go to script Hud Style 1/2(depends on which one your using, default is 2), lines 32-41 edit the names of the icons to the one you want, if thats what u'r asking

Also is there any script which can allow house buying and customisation of the house?
I don't know about that

and how to do i change the hud?
for the main hud with the icons go to script  "Hud Style 1/2" or the HUD showing character status then go to script  "Raz Hud Sytle" i think

also can the abs system be changed show combat effects?
idk

Shinn

is there any script which can allow house buying and customisation of the house?
Yes there is, Dynamic Maps.

also can the abs system be changed show combat effects?

"I suggest you to wait for the next release, It will come with XAS (the new ABS, replacing the MrMo ABS), Its fully customizable and you will can do whatever you want."

Sweet Vengeance please active me on the hp! i wait 1 month and no email come!

my name:Masteredu

email:eduardgotwig@googlemail.com

pS:Sweet Vengeance
HOW IS YOUR ICQ MSN SKYPE OR SOMETHING I WONT TALK TO YOU ITS IMPORTANT ONLY PRIVATE PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.