Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Net Rmxp Online 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toshi

I found an error on the new forum.
In the english section the Forum "scripts" is written wrong: "scritps"...
:)
Greetz, Toshi

Khattak":1mkgz8aa said:
how do i FLIPEN set up a server,
the guide is Bull ****.
but it's kinda my fault too cuz i don't know how to script

You don't need to know how to script to set up the server XD

what specificly are you having problems with..?

Khattak":2yf80nfr said:
how do i FLIPEN set up a server,
the guide is Bull ****.
but it's kinda my fault too cuz i don't know how to script

Well..firstly..grow a bit of paitence....

Secondly..the guide is decent, however how do you expect to make an ORPG if you don't even know how to set up the server? As rude/harsh as that probably sounds, but it's kind of true, and to boot you don't have scripting knowledge which is a requirement to debug/extend this "starter" code? You might want to stick to offline Rpgs...

Though, the server, as stated..requires no scripting knowledge..they're VERY easy to set up...you also need to be more specific..people can't help if you go on a mini rant without explaining details.

RdJpB

masteredu":26sc23yp said:
when comes a new version!?
Be patient, they're trying as hard as they can to develop the Netplay, without getting anything as a reward, so, let's all be patient. ;D
Great job guys. Good luck. ;)

MUigeo

Hi,does anyone know how to make the english client work because, I got the registration page to work but when i enter the username and password, it says on the bottom:

error: Name!

I did all the config files and the user_edit as well adn still it doesn't work.
I am using the new server for 2.0 thats with the italien client, please someone answer my question. Also i'm using Vista

well I'd like to try this out... the server was in itallian, but the client wouldn't work... it kept glitching on me... don't know why... but This is exactly what I was looking for... But I think you should do one thing to make it more realistic...
1.) Change the Character sheet to hold 8 in a row
a.)The four basic movement, Attack Hand, Attack Sword, Attack Bow, and Skill Cast
b.)Its a simple edit to the Characterset sheet

this way your character will have an origanal attack movement and skill cast movement...

just a suggestion... but yeah, hopefully when this is all done it will work for me...

Sayonara,
Kale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.