Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Net Rmxp Online 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can..but I honestly can't make out these half translated scripts (I can only speak/read English and Japanese) so I can't honestly say lol.

I'd assume you set up the enemies through comments in the event setup..but I'm not too sure.

Sounds interesting, will it ever be fully translated into English for the next version? (Since I'm doubting a Japanese version would come through.) Or would it be around the "final" version of this?

ok i've encountered another glitch; i startup the server, made a new character, login, and loged back out, loged in again and the hub was showing a completely different status and picture and was not updating(i was taking damage from a monster and the hub stll said i had full hp)

When i go to http://localhost/ or 127.0.0.1 i got the error :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\wamp\www\configura.php on line 9
wtf? wamp is running , apache is on,mysql too , how to run the "game" site (NRMXPO site)

sry for my bad english

alien193":3ovmfjcu said:
When i go to http://localhost/ or 127.0.0.1 i got the error :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\wamp\www\configura.php on line 9
wtf? wamp is running , apache is on,mysql too , how to run the "game" site (NRMXPO site)

sry for my bad english

It's a sintax error. Maybe you forget to insert a string between " " or you forget a ; at the end of the string ^^

its line 9 :
$i_sfondo = "skin/sfondo.jpg";
i don't see something i can forget
edit: i looked at google ... and i found i must downgrade PHP,but if I downgrade php my apache is not compatibile,so i downgraded apache too..
now error look like that :
Parse error: parse error in C:\wamp\www\configura.php on line 9

sry for my bad english

Can somebody tell me how to fix it?
EDIT!:::
I already fix it.. for everybody who got that error... (that show me its on line 9 but its not line 9 :) ...)
Edit on Notepad configura.php and paste it there:

Code:
<?php
$titolo = "NetRmxpOnline";
$server_dir = "C:/Documents and Settings/Admin/Net Rmxp Online Server 2.0/Net Rmxp Online Server 2.0/"; 
$mostra_sprite = "1";
$mostra_giocatori_iscritti = "false";
$indirizzo = "YOUR IP HERE!";
$porta = "50000";

$i_sfondo = "skin/sfondo.jpg";

$colore_sfondo = "#000000";
$colore_link = "#0000ff";
$colore_text = "#000000";
$colore_alink = "#ff0000";
$colore_vlink = "#ff00ff";

$font_name = "tahoma";
$font_size = "2";

?>
remember to change directory of your server files...
Cya!

gatada

if u dont want to setup the web just make a .ini file in users folder with the name of the account and then put this inside and change $user for your username(must be the username of the  ini file, example: test.ini you must change this: Username=$user for this: Username=test) $pass for your password and $email for an email adress:
Code:
[Generale]
Username=$user
Password=$pass
Email=$email
Ban=0
RegisteredByWeb=1
Group=0
[Char1]
Nome=
Dir=2
Map=0
MvSpeed=0
X= 0
Y= 0
ClassID= 0
Hp= 0
Sp= 0
MaxHp= 0
MaxSp= 0
Agi= 0
Eva= 0
Pdef= 0
Mdef= 0
Str= 0
Int= 0
Dex= 0
Level= 0
Exp= 0
Now_Exp= 0
Next_Exp= 0
Chara= 0
Hue= 0
Gold= 0
Weapon= 0
Gilda=
Armor1= 0
Armor2= 0
Armor3= 0
Armor4= 0
SkillsID=
ItemsArrayID=
ItemsArrayQN=
WeaponsArrayID=
WeaponsArrayQN=
ArmorsArrayID=
ArmorsArrayQN=
PM_From=
PM_Obj=
PM_Msg=
Pm
[Char2]
Nome=
Dir=2
Map=0
MvSpeed=0
X= 0
Y= 0
ClassID= 0
Hp= 0
Sp= 0
MaxHp= 0
MaxSp= 0
Agi= 0
Eva= 0
Pdef= 0
Mdef= 0
Str= 0
Int= 0
Dex= 0
Level= 0
Exp= 0
Now_Exp= 0
Next_Exp= 0
Chara= 0
Hue= 0
Gold= 0
Weapon= 0
Gilda=
Armor1= 0
Armor2= 0
Armor3= 0
Armor4= 0
SkillsID=
ItemsArrayID=
ItemsArrayQN=
WeaponsArrayID=
WeaponsArrayQN=
ArmorsArrayID=
ArmorsArrayQN=
PM_From=
PM_Obj=
PM_Msg=
[Char3]
Nome=
Dir=2
Map=0
MvSpeed=0
X= 0
Y= 0
ClassID= 0
Hp= 0
Sp= 0
MaxHp= 0
MaxSp= 0
Agi= 0
Eva= 0
Pdef= 0
Mdef= 0
Str= 0
Int= 0
Dex= 0
Level= 0
Exp= 0
Now_Exp= 0
Next_Exp= 0
Chara= 0
Hue= 0
Gold= 0
Weapon= 0
Gilda=
Armor1= 0
Armor2= 0
Armor3= 0
Armor4= 0
SkillsID=
ItemsArrayID=
ItemsArrayQN=
WeaponsArrayID=
WeaponsArrayQN=
ArmorsArrayID=
ArmorsArrayQN=
PM_From=
PM_Obj=
PM_Msg=

wow, well i been trying this out like all day, mainy translating the 2.5.3 to my liking. i got a question though, since i don't like the abs in the game (not animated >.<), is it possible to use a event based one? not sure since if its an event it only shows it for u and won't show for other people?

yeah if u add animation that would be really great =), i also did a huge upgrade on the map script to make it more like an mmorpg, for example, if u push I the invatory menu pops out, P party menu, G guild menu, E euipment menu, ect. just gona remodel the mail, pm and equip menus so the mail/pm looks like a chat window and have the equip menu look like the item menu. i also edited the chat window so its automatically out and u can push enter to send instead of pushing the send button (just for faster usage). and i also noticed that the global chat isn't coded and i'm also thinking of editing the party / guild system a bit so it shows another window on top of the old to show who's in the party/guild =P

hope i didn't talk to much lol, just saying all that just incase u want my script edit for another version add-on or something or to look at to make it even better =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.