Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[RMXP] Net Rmxp Online 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Vengeance":yy9g8069 said:
The index page oO,sorry to be a noob,but where is the index page.
This is how I do :
I open the server,then the game,and after that,I'm on the main menu.
And there,I don't see Registra,but Username,Password,And Login....
If someone can help me it would be nice ^^
Sorry for my English I'm from French...

Did you set up the web server? and take the NWWW folder in? You need to open them with a browser, not by a notepad...

God Damnit oO I really don't understand now .... I really did everything(I set up my webserver WAMP5)

How Did I do ??

Here's the explication :

Inside "www" folder I putted(sorry for my English,I don't know if it's correct)the NWWW Folder.

I configured the configura.php

Then I launched the index.php(inside de NWWW Folder)with WAMP5

Then I opened the server

Then I did left click on WAMP5(which is in the Task Bar)

Then I clicked Localhost

I clicked on my project(I clicked on NWWW)

I saw my server ONLINE.

Ok I said "no probleme"

Then I launched the game editor(inside the net rmxp online client)

I wrote my ip which begin by 192.168.*.*

I launched the game

And I clicked on "Serveur Stan"

I saw "server unavailable try 1 on 3"

I clicked "OK"

Then I'm connected COOL !!  But no -_-

I see Enter,Username,Password,News,...

But I DON'T SEE "REGISTRA" oO !! Oo

So I changed my ip in the game editor by 127.0.0.1

I retry --> SAME THING oO

(my server is currently opened and the webserver also....)

So I wanna ask if anyone can help me ^^

Ps : Sorry for my English,I'm French ^^

Might need to wait for full translations in the appropriate languages since that alone might help a lot of people with the issues their having, as for you Abel, check your firewall/AV status? Might be oversensitive and blocking it.

Well,hum my firewall and anti virus are desactivated ^^

Don't worry I can understand English perfectly

But for writing I'm really ZERO

Shinn

I wrote my ip which begin by 192.168.*.*
192.168.... is your local ip, theres no problem showing it.

I see Enter,Username,Password,News,...

But I DON'T SEE "REGISTRA" oO !! Oo
You won't see a Register button on the client.
You must register at the webserver. How? Its simple, once you did all the Webserver folders thing, open the web navigator (internet explorer, mozilla, etc...) and type at the adress bar: 127.0.0.1  -  It should show your "game site" go to the Register tab and register yourself.

If you still can't register:

http://rapidshare.de/files/39003938/game.ini.html

Put this file in Users folder (inside your NetPlay Server Folder)
Its an account file (    Username: game    Password: game    ), you can also use this file to make other account.

Sweet Vengeance":24o80amt said:
We found a bug on the server:
If the newest server doesn't start, delete Server.manifest.exe and Server.rc. It'll starts ^^
it worked! Thanks. And keep up the good work

Edit: When i create a new character and login they have no weapons even though in the Default_Class.ini and Class.ini I have it set for the character to get weapons.

Edit2: The local switches don't seem to work all the time.

When i create a new character and login they have no weapons even though in the Default_Class.ini and Class.ini I have it set for the character to get weapons.[/quote]
[/quote]
You need to reboot the server if it is on, or click on reload class button (in the General Tab)

The local switches don't seem to work all the time.
Local switches aren't global, but they work. Check your events.

Hello everybody,I've questions to ask you : How many players can play at the same time ?

Are there cracks when a player logs at the same time as another?

And the Main question :

Is it possible to use the CBS(Custom battle system) ?

We don't test it. But 5 players for map isn't a problem, so if you do not big map, you can reach the 30-50 players, i think, i'm not sure... Multy-Ip and username login aren't allowed, and you cannot use CBS, maybe you can, but it don't works for pvp.

Hello,

i have some questions, and maybe somebody can help me :wink::

1. At the website, it always says that the server is offline (WAMP is online, and the nrmxp server too), but i can register and the (name).ini is placed in the User folder in the server-folder (as it should be)
2. Can i change the IP-addres of the server somewhere (it always says the 192.168 etc. IP-adress, and i can't find where i can change it.)
3. I always get the same error when i start the game, i get the first scene, where i can choose to login or quit. But if i choose login the game freezes and i get this error (the bottom text is dutch, so i'll translate it) i guess the error is beqause my firewall blocks it, but i put it off and still the same error.

The error!
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb142/falamar/nrmxphelp.png[/img]

translation
Can't connect beqause the server? rejected the connection

if i use 127.0.0.1 as IP-adress (localhost) it does work btw. but if i use the ip-adress found on www.ipchicken.com i get the error

Oh en btw, i guess there are some bugs in the website. I fixed it here but the "bug" is that in some scripts the \ are replaced with / but i should be \ or you get some errors that mysql couldn't find the located folder. I tought it was mainpage.php at line 51 and fine_registrazione.php at line 41 (at the registration thing you need to put a \before and \\ after)

EDIT: the \ and / thing i posted above is in more scripts

Thanks in forward,
~Hellbas

Shinn

3. I always get the same error when i start the game, i get the first scene, where i can choose to login or quit. But if i choose login the game freezes and i get this error (the bottom text is dutch, so i'll translate it) i guess the error is beqause my firewall blocks it, but i put it off and still the same error.
Thats because you must set your IP (in client) like your LAN IP (192.168...) or the local IP (127.0.0.1) or a Hamachi IP (you could try no-ip too).
I'm not sure if Hamachi or No-Ip works.

Oh en btw, i guess there are some bugs in the website. I fixed it here but the "bug" is that in some scripts the \ are replaced with / but i should be \ or you get some errors that mysql couldn't find the located folder. I tought it was mainpage.php at line 51 and fine_registrazione.php at line 41 (at the registration thing you need to put a \before and \\ after)
Yes I even noticed this too. But the only file you must change is the mainpage.php, don't change the others.

i changed the other ones too, beqause i was getting the same errors, it all works now.

I found another "bug" when i am at the login or character select screen and i exit using the exit (cross) button, the server shuts down too. Don't know if i am the only one but i tought it was worth saying it :wink:

EDIT: oh btw. how can other people play if my external ip-adress doesn't work? never heard of hamachi, and i know no-ip but thats only usefull if i have a variable-ip adress.

~Hellbas

[Character Screen]
You are using an old version of client and server. In the newest update we have fix it.

[IP]
You can't connect with client to your public ip, only other people can. We test it. With no-ip, hamachi and public ip, you can't reach the server if client & server are on the same pc.

I've 2 question :

Is it possible to put a main song,when the game is running ?

I know I can set  the magic and the animations in the database

But the question is : how to use it on an enemy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.