Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Realistic ABS

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I make a monster atk all it does is run into you and don't hert u and u cant atk it ether... instead you move right throught it when u press the atk button....

Sorry stupid question...I why can't i get it to work!!!!....I have downloaded the lastest demo and transfered over the codes and all i get is a "Line 112" error.. help plz.

Hey, sorry if I'm breaking the rules, posting after 30 days and all (First post on these forums), but I have a question about this. But first:  I love your script,  :tongue:. Here is the question: I don't get how to set them up, in your demo, they actually die. But when I use it in my game, they're immortal. I was using the comments you had on there, btw.

khmp - Please don't necropost. If you have a question on a script that isn't actively supported create a thread in RGSS Support. Thank you.

You are breaking rules, it's called Necroposting on these forums, and it's a bannable offense. Not meaning to backseat Mod here, but just warning you.

khmp - Just use the report button to report an offense please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.