Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post What's on Your Mind

Jason

Awesome Bro

Not to sound like a dick or anything, but would it be possible to change the animated background (Just slowing it down would be nice if possible) on this page? It's giving me such a headache and I'm not even looking at it directly, can just see it in the corners of my eyes while looking at this text box...

Nevermind actually, I'll just not visit this thread until it's on a new page, that way everyone gets to keep the Christmassy look and I don't end up with a headache and eye strain, lol.

Jason

Awesome Bro

coyotecraft":b04ostpt said:
Five hour drive. No computer for a couple days. Brought ff7 crisis core to keep me entertained. Got a batgirl comic to read too.

Is it a New 52 comic by any chance? I've been buying (And of course reading) A lot of the New 52 series lately (Since early November), and I've got to say I'm enjoying it a whole lot, although I've not bought any Batgirl comics yet... already got (In terms of Batman) Batman, Batman Detective Comics, Batman and Robin, and Nightwing, all in the New 52 series, and seriously they're all brilliant so far!

Jason":nzotyc1t said:
coyotecraft":nzotyc1t said:
Five hour drive. No computer for a couple days. Brought ff7 crisis core to keep me entertained. Got a batgirl comic to read too.

Is it a New 52 comic by any chance? I've been buying (And of course reading) A lot of the New 52 series lately (Since early November), and I've got to say I'm enjoying it a whole lot, although I've not bought any Batgirl comics yet... already got (In terms of Batman) Batman, Batman Detective Comics, Batman and Robin, and Nightwing, all in the New 52 series, and seriously they're all brilliant so far!
Yeah. I've only read a handful of the new52. I can say the art style is better than the Superboy comics I read last year. More realistic and detailed.

On the road again~
Got car sick yesterday. But today is only a 3 hour drive.

I spent 8 or so hours in a car today. We had to go to heathrow to drop of my oldest bro and his gf cause they're going to south africa for a week, then we took a drive up to enfield in london to pick up my other bros gf. My everything is just rekt.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.