Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Post What's on Your Mind

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

Oh not much. I basically became the most active member because no one else would.

We banned Hybrida, yet somehow I'm still here. And uh... That pretty much sums it up-- beyond all the site upgrades courtesy of Ellie, anyway.

Edit: Oh jesus I just noticed my makerscore is over 50k.

Oh, cool I got my invitation to buy a PS5 on amazon. I don't even remember how long ago I applied for that. It was only valid for a few days last weekend, which I missed because I didn't check my e-mail. That's fine. I already got a PS5 months ago. :P

damn, bigg pwoym reply dry spell sheeiissh, feb 1st

also ellie now that hbgames.org is offline, remind me, are you able to access the dns stuff to add a redirect here? even if its not redirecting the post pages, just having hbgames.org bounce here for anyone that missed the transition might be useful

damn, bigg pwoym reply dry spell sheeiissh, feb 1st

also ellie now that hbgames.org is offline, remind me, are you able to access the dns stuff to add a redirect here? even if its not redirecting the post pages, just having hbgames.org bounce here for anyone that missed the transition might be useful
We had something like that once. But I believe that site has gone offline now, and Ellie doesn't have rights to it. (Partially why we're here at this address.)

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

In contrast, I wish when I decided to have a well-deserved break from gamedev that I could just keep to it, sometimes.

I don't mind the productivity, being inspired like i was last night is super neat! But man, I am trying to be couch potato for a week or two! I'm also back on my hot topic vampire arc so that probably isn't helping!

I'm still here. Alive.
Lost some weight. I think because I cut back on drinking coke the last couple months. I haven't let myself stay up all night doing stuff.
But I'm trying to get back to my old ways. I think 2 months is what it takes to break a habit. It's going to be a struggle.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.