Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pokémon Pro Circuit: Season One

These are seriously just entertaining to read. Wumpi's posts in particular really show serious knowledge and it makes them even better. Unfortunate that lots of activity in this is dwindling because some of these matches make for pretty fun stories.

So what is going on with my match? It's been five days now I believe, since my last post was on the 20th and it is now the 25th. I'm willing to wait for eebit but if he does this every time we could have quite a problem on our hands.

Anonymous

If you're willing to wait for him he can have until my match is finished to post.

I wouldn't mind joining the second season. I'm sorry I missed this when it got locked.
PM me when the second season starts if you would.

Sorry Yggy, but something came up and I had limited time on my hands. Please don't hate me... :cry:

On a better note, I posted! :smile:

I'm going to have to resign. I have had extremely limited time to post, and when I have, it's not long enough to type a fleshed out paragraph/RP post. School's just been too hectic lately so I'm really sorry, I hope I can return for Season 2. :sad:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.