Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Poetry Contest (RESULTS)

*EDITED* Who wins the smilie, once & for all???

• Theory (Won according to one of the judges)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Sechs (Won according to the other judge)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Wyatt (Won according to popular vote)

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
thats a really good idea, I never actually thought of that before :0

Guidelines

• Create a poem about home.
  • The poem can be any size and be any type of poem.
  • Due July 31st

Hehe, nice, I am looking forward to reading them AND PASSING JUDGEMENT ON YOUR FOOLISH SOULS *cough*

Forget about that last part >.>

I hope more people submit as well!

for the record i do agree with etheon that it's rather impossible to "accurately" give a ranking score on a poem ... but hey, its all for fun anyway :)

Haha, yeah. It will largely be arbitrary rankings XD. I will probably rank it based on how much effort it looks like the person put into it.

EpE

Oh ok thanks ill be official that im in then ......

so I could start on it rigth away? ill do it as soon as I get free time

Ooh, this sounds pretty fun. :) I've never done too much poetry but I think I'll join.

After all, the prize is awesome and the worst that can happen is that I lose to someone better than I am. ^^ I'll go start it now.

@EpE: Yeah, man! the contest has started! Gotta PM it to baconator by the 31st.

@Miss Dani: Welcome to the contest!

If everyone submits, this should turn out pretty nicely.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.