Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Mog Styled Menus

Status
Not open for further replies.
the scripts in the Demo are named.
Just copy and paste the script into your game.
Also, make sure you import the images to your game as well.

shadowfox;221402 said:
the scripts in the Demo are named.
Just copy and paste the script into your game.
Also, make sure you import the images to your game as well.

Thanks, I found that out while reading other scripts. Gawd I feel so stupid -_-

The file was a PSD before it was PNG. A font was used to create that text. In otherwords, I'm going to delete the area where the text is, recreate the gradiant then use a FONT to enter "Artes". Ah photoshop, it's grand.

Anonymous

Is there any way to disable the title so that I don't have to wait for it to pass everytime I try to test my game?

Calintz16438;222464 said:
Is there any way to disable the title so that I don't have to wait for it to pass everytime I try to test my game?
put it below the main script as long as you don't need it.

Hey, just wondering, how do I edit the script so that when I open the Scene_Skill menu, it shows up with the pictures of my characters, also, how do I imput my images into the actualy main menu. Thanks...

Anonymous

I'm curious here.....

You made some extremely awesome backgrounds for all of your mog style menus.....Which program did you use to make them??

Hey Shadow Fox.....

I was wondering.....Did you make that kick-ass sprite compiliation of Kakashi Sensei yourself??

RESOLVED:

I don't understand how you put the faces in??

Can you explain please??
I can only get one person in??

RESOLVED:

I'm curious here.....
You made some extremely awesome backgrounds for all of your mog style menus.....Which program did you use to make them??

Hey Shadow Fox.....
I was wondering.....Did you make that kick-ass sprite compiliation of Kakashi Sensei yourself??

Hey Brad,
I was able to get my character into the place where she has the faces set originally.....I'm not sure if that's what you wanted, but if it is.....

Make 50x50 picture of your sprite, and then import it in.....
In the script, make everything correspond with file names...etc.....

*It's easier just to name your pictures.....their name + "_Fc"
Trust me on that one.....

Srry, Gotcha Crispy.....

Is there any way to delete previous posts??

Yes I did compile the sprite of Kakashi, although I did not make it.
I found the sprite sheet, and put it together myself.

About the question of the faces :
just get some pictures that are 50x50 add the "_Fc", or "_Fc2", or +_Fc3"
Don't remember which ones since there are 2 different ones.
Just search through the scripts for _Fc

tis alright mate :) just saves cluttering it up a bit :)
quick question whilst i remember

whats the recommended image size for the status screen?
a few of the default ones are distorted so wasnt sure

wow, they are of the best scripts I have never seen!!!, they are great!!!, great job!!! :D

I was wondering..., what if you make menus like theese for the battle?, that would be great!!! :D

I'm pretty sure that if you d/l the Full Pack (first link up top) that it comes with a Mog style battle system. Not sure, been awhile since I've looked.

I REALLY don't want to look through 18 pages to figure out how to customize how to make it so the characters names show up in the main menu, how to customize what pictures go in places (like in the skills menu)...so Mog, do you or someone else think you could make some instructions for your systems and put them on the first post?

Oh...and best menus I've ever seen, I'm using them.

Edit: Oh and Moghunter, do you plan on doing a Windowskin? Cuz that would be great if my text boxes and battle windows would match the menu...oh and again...best ever lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.