Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.
Master of the Wind

Master of the Wind (Complete!)

From Volrath on the Master of the Wind forums:

If you read the three history pieces carefully and compare them to the text written on the torches, you should be able to figure out the chronological order through logic.

Plutarch":1e4yqufp said:
From Volrath on the Master of the Wind forums:

If you read the three history pieces carefully and compare them to the text written on the torches, you should be able to figure out the chronological order through logic.

Ah! That one! Yeah it was pretty easy, if you read carefully.

I think he's referring to the one in the same dungeon where you need to get all the torches lit simultaneously. Not the one with the Gallian history.

Seriously man, it's not that hard to do, I must have played the first arc at least three times, and I just messed around with it. It was one of the easier puzzles.

I'm in love with this game O_O

I'm up to where Stoic is remembering his past, in Volrath's knighthood, when he's chasing after Rana and her lich. I've sychronized Area A and Area B, but Area C just gets me. I know the passageway is behind the fire, but I gotta find out the knack to it :P

Gameplay time so far: About 16 hours (Yes, I am sad O_O)
Personal Rating: 13/10 :D

I've completed every puzzle in this game so far without any incident. It's majorly addicting, and I love the way you've given each character their own 'Personality'.
Stoic the serious one, Baron the funny one, Bubba the drunk one xD.

So yeah.. this is amazing :P

I completed it up to where it finishes and I have to say.. that was absolutely fan-fucking-tastic. Such an amazing storyline.

And I can't believe you-know who is Sparrow (I'm not spoiling it for people who haven't got to that part.)

But then again though, there were small clues along the storyline that fitted together, at one point I had a suspiscion it was her/him, but I was not short.

FullMoon":3728c3do said:
I´m stuck in church with the 1 barrier.
I have killed these guys but I have no idea what to do next. :(
There's another one outside, remember, near the save point. Once you'd done that, you go to the bottom floor of Mausoleum and head into the central room.

BrunoTR":2r770ipo said:
FullMoon":2r770ipo said:
I´m stuck in church with the 1 barrier.
I have killed these guys but I have no idea what to do next. :(
There's another one outside, remember, near the save point. Once you'd done that, you go to the bottom floor of Mausoleum and head into the central room.
i did that.Nothing happend... :huh:

Talk to the elf girl ghost in the graveyard. That's a pretty important story bit so I think you need to do that before that gate opens.

i need help, i just start playd, and when i tried to open a door it says i need a key, i walked down to a room with 4 chests and i cant open the doors, is and when i walk around i just find monster no key anywhere or so, help please?

A bit off topic, Vol and Art, but how do you make it so that the battle BGM doesn't stop and restart if it is the same as the dungeon/area BGM?

I know it's script-related, but I don't know what to tweak. I'd like to have same BGMs for dungeons and battles without the BGM stopping and starting over (like MotW) when I get into a battle.

Thanks in advance.

I just started playing this, and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it so far. You did such a good job of pulling me into the world, the dialogue is excellent and the characters' have very rich backgrounds. The only qualm I had was that the first dungeon was really difficult and time consuming... it might be a good idea to simplify it a bit since it's so early on. But beyond that, I really enjoyed myself. I liked talking with all the NPCs because they always had something interesting and well thought out to say. You guys must be like professional writers or something.

Kind of an unexciting release. I just checked masterofthewind forums and saw it was released in August! I guess you'd have all the kinks worked out by now at least.

Some gratitude. We've been hard at work at Solest Forums making sure arc VI was in the best possible state it could be before releasing it into the wild. Sure, you all had to wait an extra month, but you'll be able to enjoy the bug free arc VI experience with added enhancements to the battle system.

I've been playing it and beat the first boss. I'm currently at the dungeon after the first boss. So far it has been great.
The first boss was really funny to fight. He is pretty much designed to be screwed over. Watching his clones commit suicide is nothing short of awesome.

I don't think Mistral's Vortex spell will be as useful in a full party though.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.