Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dreams

I had a stress dream where I was back at my old job busing tables. Got to hurry and clean these tables; people waiting to be seated. It's really bad when I don't want to wake up until the work is finished.

This is probably one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. It was like a Cross Country race except instead of running you were swimming in these shallow channels. The start of the race was a borderline nightmare because I was worried about getting disqualified; I had no idea where I needed to go or what to do.
Then I started way behind everyone else and felt like I wasn't even suppose to be in the race but no one was stopping me. Things started getting weirder the farther I got. It went from swimming, to a water slide, to drifting corners in mud and eventually it turned into an ice bobsleigh track. Except we were all on our bellies. There were exit ramps if we ever wanted to quit, with signs that said "Recede".
The ice track ended in a vertical ramp of death. The person in front of me did this graceful flip off it. I was like "hell no, am I in the Olympics?". So I took the Recede exit which lead to a dark tunnel and a secret passageway into a restaurant/lounge with lots of people standing around in tuxedos. So I was right back where I started with no clue what I should do next and completely out of place. Someone noticed me and said "the cows have come home" and I woke up.

This one is actually from a couple of nights ago. o: I rarely remember dreams, so I'm surprised this one stuck.

I was picking up someone to bring them home. It was one of the unloader dudes at Walmart who was pretty cool, so I'm guessing I was taking him home from work since I was forced to be an unloader for a few weeks.
This was so random, but he had a shirt, but no pants at all and his dick was rock hard. o.o He said something along the lines of "this just happens sometimes, y'know?" and I was like yeah whatever. xD He was straight (or so I thought) and I knew that in my dream so idk where that was going! Other than I like to see dicks. :v

On the way to his house, I had to stop at Walmart to pick up my boyfriend. I parked on some beach area and had to go through a park type of area with a lake in the middle and a cool statue. I talked to a couple of people and it was an adventure, but most of that is a blur. So I found my boyfriend in Walmart and told him I was there to pick him up and he was like "leave me alone" because he was talking with some girl I had never seen before and they were walking around the store. Then I got sad. :(

So I headed back and that whole park and beach area turned into like Minecraft and the beach where I parked the car with my friend in it was too low, so the water came rushing in and swooped my car around. After panicking for a while, it eventually was pushed up to the area where I was and my friend inside was just like "what took you so long?"

Sauk

Sponsor

Why did I click the spoiler.

I had a dream about one of my ex's and upon waking up I've discovered that she's tried to contact me. Am... am I a psychic?

Strawberrii":2dg9ni3s said:
I had a dream about strippers and dragons...
This sounds amazing and also like something I could see a game being based around lol

We're all psychic! It's just a matter of how much we listen.

A lot of my dreams recently have been sexual, but last nights wasn't.
I was in an RPG similar to FFIX and we had to fight these monsters but they kept blinding us. Vivi came out of nowhere with a pendant that was stolen from the berserk universe and it stopped him/her from being blinded.
and then the battle ended with two of us charging at the monsters while vivi casted a spell.
I then ended up at home and my mom had got me some packs of chocolate chip brioche rolls and 2 magnums.

Sauk

Sponsor

I just woke up from a series of dreams and I swear to god I thought I wasn't going to wake up. I felt confused, my heart was racing, it was horrible. I actually remember being in dreams saying out loud "This is just a dream." and I'd immediately "wake up" back to the position I was sleeping in on the couch only to experience another dream that I'd "wake up" from. I was only sleeping 2 hours but it felt like days had passed by. I'm kind of nervous about going back to sleep.

I had a double false awakening not too long ago too. Not that interesting really.
I woke up when I heard my mom come home from her night shift, but I stayed in bed. Then I woke up when I heard my mom come home, but I stayed in bed just listening to the sounds of the tv in the other room.
Finally I woke up for real. But no one was home.

DJ

Some guy that did RMXP before

Recently i had two dreams about female. I am also thinking this might be a dream that predicts my future. ... believe it or not though.

1st dream :
I was back from my school, trying to insert keys to door then suddenly i saw really beautiful girl ( with shiny white skin, makeup,
sexy body ) peeking at me once, and then entering the next apartment room ( Actually a girl lives there, but she's not that 'beautiful' )
I was quite mesmerized at her beauty, but she got away to her room, So i just opened my door.
Then there was two normal girl in my room, and they were strangers. I told them to get out, since they were simply trespassing my
house. One of them ran away as soon as i yelled. But one of them somehow insisted not to go.

2nd dream :
I was trying to order a meal in restaurant. Then suddenly a girl comes up to me and wants me to buy her meal. She was a bit cute
but i was not kind enough / didn't want to buy expensive dinner for a stranger. I said no, but then she keeps insisting i should.
I was very irritated and angry at her attitude, Then suddenly my beautiful girlfriend ( i don't have one in real life ) walks on, and
hugs me while she's wearing sexy clothes ( I recall it as mesh.. ) I hug her, and we looked at the menu to order stuff while that
girl watches us mindfucked.

I don't have / didn't ever had girlfriend, And one day my friend told me that i'll meet 3 female, broke up with two and marry one.
And i think the first dream tells me, that i want to be with beautiful girl but for some reason she closes her mind against me,
and i met 2 more normal girls, one breaks up not long after i date her, and one will stick with me forever and won't leave me.
I don't really know what 2nd dream would mean. But i am guessing that some girls could approach to me with bad purposes,
like earning themselves a expensive free stuff, And i kick their ass every time if they try to, and eventually meet very warm-hearted girl
who would really love me. It's maybe because i saw too much cases of bad girls who would only seek their greedy benefit on their boyfriend.
which leds to critical problems for males usually.

This was an interesting one.
I could project myself out of my body into the future. But since the future hasn't happened everything was just crystal glass that represented destiny. A frozen moment in time. So I could move an object in that crystal space, it would be destined to end up there when the time came. The laws of the universe or whatever would just make it happen naturally.

But I wasn't really suppose to be there or touch anything. I would only make small changes that no one would notice. Like I was afraid someone might catch me cheating. It was suppose to be a secret. But then the last time I projected out of myself....
ngtLkpu.gif

My dream last night!

I was caught in a riot by an organization that looks military (at least to a normal citizen's eyes). At the time I was caught, I was taking care of someone's child, and somehow I was able to resist them with some form of power until I gave in. I was eventually knocked out. When I awoke, I was some magi-tech cyborg girl in some facility.

I had deal to some strict rules, such as being in our rooms by 9pm or not being allowed to marry or date outside of the facility. I also learned that as "soldiers", they restrict our emotions/personalities so we can focus on missions -- except I was able to attain who I was. I hid that fact, though.

Eventually I was sent on a mission, and two male soldiers were nearby. One was a computer hacker, but they were both mocking me the whole time. Before the beginning of the mission I was at male friend's house. He wasn't anyone I knew in real life (just like I wasn't not really "me"). I think we slept together. I don't know. At the end of the mission I had to battle the commander (who was a woman), and I ended up defeating her.

I was on a really big ship that was carrying the last of humanity or something. There was a section that was nothing but dog kennels. An upper and lower class. I walked around randomly and offered to help someone who was in denial that her boyfriend died from drug withdraws or something. Everyone in the lower class was borderline hysterical while people in the upper class were hostile towards everything.
I was like the only one with the perspective that we were going to be living together on that ship for the rest of our lives.

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You'd promise to take me back there one day...

*ahem*

In my dreams, two locations show up frequently: A school and my old home in Michigan (a single-wide trailer). Certain events happen a lot as well, but still. Every morning I can either remember my FULL dream or just parts of it. Either way, it lingers throughout my mind.

It sucks when it's a nightmare due to PTSD, though it's great when it possibly has an awesome idea.

Two nights ago, I dreamt that Star had fallen in love with another girl. He was in my brothers' room in the trailer, and upon finding out, I left. It was night, so I wandered through the darkness seeking hope.

The dream then goes to a completely new part, including a new building. A decent-sized home. A redhead, cute and bubbly, was naked and wrapped about in a dark blanket. She also really wanted me to ravish her. As I began to do so, I woke up.

That redhead had appeared in my dreams before. Usually after a PTSD-related nightmare of rape, my ex, or physical restraint. She is always bubbly and wanting me to "jump her bones".

Quite strange.

Jason":2tcf74v2 said:
... Ven is raping you in your dreams.

... Ven is Freddy Krueger.
OH OH!

I forgot to mention!

I am NOT being raped by the redhead in my dreams. The feeling is neutral - I am just scared.

Of course, I had ANOTHER dream last night that I can almost remember clearly.

Somehow my two best friends - who have never met in RL - show up at my house (YES THE TRAILER I MENTIONED EARLIER). I think it's my birthday. They want to go out and have fun, but I'm unwilling to. For some reason, they are driving a truck that only seats two. I am coaxed into laying in the back. When I realized how scary it is, I pick the right time to jump off.

A bit later, we are dragged into a large department store. I managed to make them angry at me, so I dodge them. Soon the store becomes more empty. I get scared, and I keep hearing my name whispered. When I turn to look, no one is there.

I eventually huddle next to the SINGULAR cashier doing her job. My friends show up, and they express that they don't hate me. I pipe up with joy.

As we are about to leave, Star shows up and an alarm goes off. We are forced to travel into some random corridors before we reach the exit. We have to duck down, and a girl with us is called by the intercom to do a certain job. She comes back after the alarm is gone and is told that they will take her daughter captive since they believe she did something to set off the alarm.

We escape - my friends still in their truck and Star and I in his car. I only then can remember chilling with a family rehearsing what to say to get on Foodstamps in the USA. I told them I had to do the same thing, and not long after, I wake up.

I was at an amphibious vehicle museum... and we were trying out a bus. A double Decker bus, because it could just roll across a river and the top deck would be dry. Only I was in the lower, and everyone around me was drowning. I knew I was going to drown, and that it was a horrible way to die, and first sat with my breath held for minutes, then gasped, choked in water, and, well, quite vividly drowned.

Only I floated out if the bus, to the top, and out of the water, where I found a winning gambling ticket... which had a million quid on it.

So I went to the money shop (which isn't even a bookies) and started filling in the forms to claim my money. Only they kept handing me more forms, and black people kept walking in, and I couldn't understand what they were saying...

...until I noticed uwe sitting on a barstool next to me and acted as interpreter to speak blaxican.

I woke up but forced myself back to sleep because I knew I had to fill in those forms to get my mill.

...Only they were taking forever, and uwe kept talking to me and the black guys...

...Eventually even though my alarm went off at 7 I awoke properly at 9 really disappointed that I never filled in the forms.

But I did get the girl behind the counter's number.

Interpret THAT.

Princess Amy":20cloxd3 said:
...Only they were taking forever, and uwe kept talking to me and the black guys...
UWE is such a great spammer. He even spams amys dreams.

I keep having mech dreams.

Although I did have a dream where I was sat with some of my friends, and these two girls asked if they could massage me and my american friend, and my american friend was like "sure" and the super hot girl massages his back, and then this other kinda less hot girl was like "can I give you (me) a massage?" but I'm like "Nah, I'm not really into physical contact with other people." but then she does anyway and it kinda feels great. But I look to my left and randomly see my Ex being fucked by this hot guy and I still don't understand what or why.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.