Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Technical Difficulties

Tch I even got calls asking me if they should download some software I never heard of to fight against conficker on April 1st. >,> (I repair comps) How the hell did that news spread?

MukanshinBlack":2gbouqy2 said:
Tch I even got calls asking me if they should download some software I never heard of to fight against conficker on April 1st. >,> (I repair comps) How the hell did that news spread?

The major news channels took up the story, actually.

Call me a skeptic, but I still think it was a joke, and the April Fools 'new RPG maker' thread being a distraction of sorts. But maybe I'm wrong <.<
One thing sure, if that guy was for real he's the biggest loser ever.

The staff has already said that it was indeed real, and I don't think Venetia would post pictures of herself like she was to show the world on purpose.

Our staff is much more honourable and would not stoop to such levels. They are a noble and dignified group, and they stand for what is good and right with the world. I'm sure they would not endorse such tomfoolery.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Great its back up...Well done for fixing it...anyway..was this a Prank??...people go to so much trouble these days just for a prank like this...i makes me angry..people like that are so..whats the word..Imature.

My good friend, this is simply a test of your faith. The staff have commenced their ascension to godliness-each on a path to take the kingdom to a status never achieved by an RPG Maker forum before. Only with belief and faith in their quest can we truly bring rmxp.org to glory.

Do not lose hope, my brothers! Fight off the doubting thoughts, induced by the foul trolls lurking at every corner of the site. We must resist! Only with perseverance shall we succeed!!

what is this, like the 3rd time we've got hacked around april fools?

......what a lovely coincidence. I seriously wonder about .org's security.

Zwark0":l73xvmrl said:
what is this, like the 3rd time we've got hacked around april fools?

......what a lovely coincidence. I seriously wonder about .org's security.

Last year it was an april fool's attempt that was cancelled due to gross overreactions by members.

Dadevster":xmwujcvu said:
Do not lose hope, my brothers! Fight off the doubting thoughts, induced by the foul trolls lurking at every corner of the site. We must resist! Only with perseverance shall we succeed!!

Hope.. i will never lose hope in these forums..they are a too great a source of knowlage to lose...if we lost these forums it would be like blowing up a hudge hole in the RPG Maker Resources...there is just too much info here to lose.

MukanshinBlack":3tqnk2do said:
Did you guys know that the server was hijacked on April 1st, a day in which people pull pranks nationwide in the US? Big coincidence!

Also curiosity beseeches me to ask: were those pictures of Venetia actual pictures of Venetia? :eek:

lololhijacked

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.