Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Technical Difficulties

Did anyone by chance grab his IP address? Quite a hefty fine and possible prison time can be a result of website hijacking. Just contact his ISP and notify them of this attack, even if he redirected through several systems it’s an easy trace, and I highly doubt he was smart enough to do that. People are, in general, rather odd and do stupid things for stupid reasons. I mean honestly hacking into a website in an attempt to punish users for not believing that you are some sort of god... But then again this might have been an April Fool’s Day prank and I am just making myself look like an idiot, but damnit I am 28 hours sleep deprived my cognitive function is minimal at best, you try barreling through Heidegger's Being and Time in a single sitting, damn German philosophers and their dense long winded reiterations.

The additional skins will be restored in a minute. We just need to get the index patched. Seems like we got through this pretty intact. I would like to thank you all for your support through this ordeal. Some people have too much time on there hands, I guess.

I wasn't implying that we could get anything out of it nor was I implying that this would prevent all future actions of such a nature, I am merely of the opinion that a few months in jail (I suppose prison implies a state penitentiary so I was misusing grammar.) Is an excellent way to teach people a very valuable lesson. I mean honestly if you took the time to read his index page he was attacking rmxp.org due to a situation that took place months ago, through his statements we may infer that he has spent a good long while scouring google for methods of hijacking a website, therefore this is likely a first offense. If we catch him early on and slap a harsh punishment upon this relatively minor crime he will be fearful of committing future crimes.

Mega Lenin":72aqb5rr said:
The additional skins will be restored in a minute. We just need to get the index patched. Seems like we got through this pretty intact. I would like to thank you all for your support through this ordeal. Some people have too much time on there hands, I guess.

And thank you for getting it back up as quickly as you did. I bet all the admins where going to (or did) pull out your hair.

I'm the one who was wronged the most here ... I say we drop it entirely :(

but a big thanks to arb and soph for setting my account back on track.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.