Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Technical Difficulties

If I can throw out a suggestion?

Is it possible to just delete the thread that started all of this crap. Having "you been fucked" as the first thing that loads on the forms announcements seems unsightly. Plus as Ven asked, it can quickly be dropped.

Yes as much as it is an annoyance to me, I really appreciate the forum's stand against him. :)

it'll be off the thing the second someone posts in the This Week anyway (so that's an incentive, kids)

Mega Lenin":17vdvqpj said:
Apr 01, 2009 10:41 pm, a moment that will live in infamy.

Never forget. Never compromise. Never surrender.

Haha, let's turn this into some .Org propaganda like 10/02. All that matters is that we're up and running and that douche bag is up and out of here.

It great how people can come together like that and murder someone(not literal murder but you get the point). So all is well I assume and Venetia has reclaimed her throne?

Did you guys know that the server was hijacked on April 1st, a day in which people pull pranks nationwide in the US? Big coincidence!

Also curiosity beseeches me to ask: were those pictures of Venetia actual pictures of Venetia? :eek:

ДГъíтÉГ":2bol9isu said:
Did you notice that it was done at 10pm 2 hours before April fools ended and continued throughout most of the day after? So not really a "Big coincidence!"

No, didn't notice that...

I had this really awseome post I was about to fire off at the Twatter, but the thread was locked right before I hit the post button. I hate it when that happens. Anyway, glad we're back. I'm going back to the wiki now.

mawk

Sponsor

MukanshinBlack":q50hwzb8 said:
Did you guys know that the server was hijacked on April 1st, a day in which people pull pranks nationwide in the US? Big coincidence!

Also curiosity beseeches me to ask: were those pictures of Venetia actual pictures of Venetia? :eek:
jesus muk on both counts+your avatar

and I was just getting to think "huh this guy is alright after all?"

Umm I'm kinda new around here but I was online while this was going on so I to make the admins aware that in google search results this site shows up as "You've been fucked by the Mad Hatter." I'm guessing it's an easy fix but just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.