Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Technical Difficulties

tkdmaster2611":2v92xcqk said:
Umm I'm kinda new around here but I was online while this was going on so I to make the admins aware that in google search results this site shows up as "You've been fucked by the Mad Hatter." I'm guessing it's an easy fix but just thought I'd bring it to your attention.

That should be fixed when the next Google bot visits.

Grr...I hate to admit I thought that it was an April Fools' thing. I had my doubts, but considered it a possibility, I'm sorry RMXP.org. If so many people didn't throw around "cuss words" all the time here, I would have immediately realized. (actually, now that I think about it, I was like, 15% chance it's a joke, 85% chance it's a hack...but still, I considered it a possibility...ugh)

What's done is done, so I won't go on about it. However, you could change the name of that topic to something more fitting like, "Hey guyz, I'm a loserr!" But whatever.

Anyway, good job getting the site back to normal! I think you are all crazy (in a good way) but I like the stuff you do.

Do the admins know if any personal information has been compromised? I'm referring to member passwords, e-mails and other non-public information.

Yes from me as well, Marc! But just like Armor I THOUGH it may have been a joke, even when I saw that it was posted on april the second... Anyways, Im happy .org is back to normal.

маwк":2s26b9eh said:
MukanshinBlack":2s26b9eh said:
Did you guys know that the server was hijacked on April 1st, a day in which people pull pranks nationwide in the US? Big coincidence!

Also curiosity beseeches me to ask: were those pictures of Venetia actual pictures of Venetia? :eek:
jesus muk on both counts+your avatar

and I was just getting to think "huh this guy is alright after all?"

Sorry to disappoint you so.

onideus mad hatter is just a metaphor for corruption in the human soul and vengeful attacks on an innocent society

our eyes have been opened...

Marc1k1":iznjgff4 said:
IF anybody knows are lives near the guy who fucked with the site... Kik him in the balls. :D

He has balls? Damn, I thought he was a eunuch and this whole thing was a manifestation of his jealousy that others having balls.

Wow, and I thought it was a joke all along XD.
I've been programmed to not believe anything that happens on april 1st
Mom: "Hey, dinner is ready~"
Me: "Oh, Is it? <.<"

craybest":9xyzorfy said:
Wow, and I thought it was a joke all along XD.
I've been programmed to not believe anything that happens on april 1st
Mom: "Hey, dinner is ready~"
Me: "Oh, Is it? <.<"

Oh dinner is ready, the prank was the laxatives and sedatives she put in your food.

MukanshinBlack":f5q1vgju said:
Did you guys know that the server was hijacked on April 1st, a day in which people pull pranks nationwide in the US? Big coincidence!

Also curiosity beseeches me to ask: were those pictures of Venetia actual pictures of Venetia? :eek:

Im assuming most of the people here aren't American judging by thatr comment...lol.

And yes, April 1st is "April Fools Day" I hate it. Stupid jokes. The only one I like is this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Btw, I hope none of you caught that Ciber Worm that was spreading through the internet...AVG has my back though. yay.

I didn't catch it. Avast has my back and it pwns most other things. Other things being trojans, malware, adware, spyware, and every single other thing you can possibly think of, lol.

Jason

Awesome Bro

Well for the lulz I disabled my antiviruses and firewalls, and still haven't caught the worm, so I guess it's all good (Turned them back on this morning...)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.