Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Taking Title screen requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexir55":2u3cq39t said:
Ok high could i make a request ok ill try and explain its probably gonna be hard sorry if it is. OK what i want is a nice front veiw of a square shaped castle on a cliff the castle has high cylinder towers. in front of the castle is an orb and a faded image of monster 14 battler that came with the rmxp resorces the orb is in the middle of the monster but is not faded. The title at the top should be demon quest and in the middle of the two words are angle wings. Thats all tankyou so much ;D!!!!!!!

This was hard..this was the only picture I could find..and its from Knights of Honor..edited..anywas..I gave up..because dinner was ready..lol:

http://www.rememberingelvis.com/rmxp/request/TitlesGOsEtc/demonquest.png[/img]

syphonmax":2u3cq39t said:
P.S. Stop bullying shifter! Serenade at least he's trying :mad:

He wasn't bullying me, he was insulting you :(  He was saying my work was way better than yours and that I shouldn't bother helping you..hehe.. :\ (Woops I typed this before reading your post Ven, sorry, delete if you like)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.