Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Taking Title screen requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I might as well make a request :)
Well, I'd like a nice desert area. With maybe a sand dune and cactus if you could.
At the top I would like the word MIRAGE. I'd like it in the castellar font. Or something that looks better with the screen.
I hope that's enough info.

Zammysoul":2nvbo3zr said:
Hmm. I might as well make a request :)
Well, I'd like a nice desert area. With maybe a sand dune and cactus if you could.
At the top I would like the word MIRAGE. I'd like it in the castellar font. Or something that looks better with the screen.
I hope that's enough info.

Castellar is a commercial font most people won't have it...  Will try to find something similar.

Anyways I found a font I liked that I could make look like it was written in the dune..which I like..simple yet effect..I left off the cactus..

Let me know what you think:

http://www.rememberingelvis.com/rmxp/re ... mirage.png[/img]

Oh wow. That's perfect!
It looks a lot better than how i pictured it!
Thanks a bunch :D
The font really does look amazing. What font is that? I don't think I've ever seen it.

Zammysoul":y56ree8j said:
Oh wow. That's perfect!
It looks a lot better than how i pictured it!
Thanks a bunch :D
The font really does look amazing. What font is that? I don't think I've ever seen it.

Glad you like it, the font is called Birth of a Hero..here I uploaded it for you: Click me!

----------------------

Hellladen":y56ree8j said:
Can you make a Title and Game Over for me?
The Title is a dead theme, with a well of souls.
Skeletons and all that if you want to add.
The words are "Ritual of Souls".
The main color of text is red/black, same
for the Game Over text.

This is my Title Image as of right now, it may change eventually. This what theme I am looking for.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/Helladen/Forum-1.jpg[/img]
All that I did that is different is reduce color to 32k, and resized to 640x480.
Everything else should be the same. By the way the image may get cut-off from Rmxp.org.
Just save the image and it should be fine.

This is the type of theme I am looking for both of my requests. Thanks a bunch, if
you need any more details make sure to post them, and I'll try my best to explain more of what you need help figuring out.

The Game Over is a Grim Reaper type of look, with Blood all over the place.
A death theme like above, and with other types of dark looking things you can add.
Text is same as above, and the words are just "Game Over".
Make sure to leave out periods thanks for your time, Syphonmax.

Well I loved the pic you had already so much I simply added some color and simple words...might not be what you want so feel free to say so if not and I canmake something else..I experimented with different colors just for fun:

Gah! double post :( Sorry, Venetia you can combine my last two posts if you like, sorry..didn't  realize I was last poster.

Venetia: Sure :)

Ok high could i make a request ok ill try and explain its probably gonna be hard sorry if it is. OK what i want is a nice front veiw of a square shaped castle on a cliff the castle has high cylinder towers. in front of the castle is an orb and a faded image of monster 14 battler that came with the rmxp resorces the orb is in the middle of the monster but is not faded. The title at the top should be demon quest and in the middle of the two words are angle wings. Thats all tankyou so much ;D!!!!!!!

@Red Dawn: yeah you stoooooop Venetia's gonna get a fit xD

erm.............I am working on everyone's request tomorrow ;D

That was the only way to make myself look like I'm not spamming xD

You kids are killing me with your spam! You're lucky I <3 syphon and Shifter for being such incredibly helpful people :P

Get on topic though or I'll eat you. I'll do it! I'm starving!  :afro:

Venetia":18tf40vw said:
You kids are killing me with your spam! You're lucky I <3 syphon and Shifter for being such incredibly helpful people :P

Get on topic though or I'll eat you. I'll do it! I'm starving!  :afro:

Thanks for noticing, I have been around the block a few times with RMXP.net and .ord so I've bummed my fair share of help..always try to return the favor by being helpful! =)  Made me smile during a rather unsmilable day.. SO THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.