Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Taking Title screen requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the pic you showed us? well i want it to be a litter briter and have it around afternoon also change the words to Hidden Tower in a really fancy font =D muahaha i'm your first cutomore ( w/e )

|3_32

Sponsor

OK, lets see what you can do.

Basically, my game features a lot of airship technology, although not really steampunk or anything. Think FF12ish.

• For my titlescreen I'd need a background of the sky, with the clouds at the bottom (like a carpet) with a few (3 max) mountains rising up through the carpet of clouds. On one of them I'd need a fantasy style city, turrets and the like.
  • In the foreground I'd like a airship flying towards the city from the top right. Style on the airship could be anything, just not too futuristic.
  • The title should be an almost Arabic font saying "Drops of Julkit" in small letters, with "Rise of Heroes" in a larger font underneath. This should be placed in the top left.

Goodluck, hope you can accommodate all that into one title screen. And I'd want something more then just googled images. :yes:

Alright This should be easy.
What i need is a castle in the backround and a forest just infront of that with the sun low in the background of the sky, and in the front a glowing orb but make it look like a spirit.
The Name: Spirit Catcher. Thanks

|3_32 Here's yours and as you can see I made most of them using my pad and mouse :D

Give credits to me and also to Chris Becker because without him I would have never got that airship in the title screen

Title screen in the spoiler below
http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t133/syphonmax/RiseofHeros.png[/IMG]

Oh yeah and Windsaver I am still working on yours I should finish it probably in this week.

But I am going to be away from home for a few days so don't be surprised if you get it after this week, I am sorry if you do :'(

Oh yea |3_32 if you need any modifications tell me

Kraft

Sponsor

Syphon, have you ever used brushes?

Not like the normal round brushes, but the kind that look like an image on it?

I can see that you are doing title screens for people, and I can see that you have some talent, but I would like to possibly nudge you a little further down the Photoshop track...

I know when I first started that my title screens werent very good, and even though people liked them, I could not help but feel total respect for whenever BusterSword posted something that he had made with the photoshop brushes...

And he was nice one day and told me a place where I could get brushes, and told me of a site that told me how to use them, and since then I have learned a ton about them, and gotten better at it.

I am not criticizing any of your work, I actually like the first one a lot (hehe, easy to do, yes, but I dont think I would have ever thought of doing that ^_^)

Anyways, I would like to suggest a few things that you could do...

First, google "Photoshop Brushes" and go through a few sites and download anything that you think you could use, or that you think look cool.

Then, to use them...
Once you have them downloaded, in Photoshop, click on the little brush.
On the top bar, there is a pic of the brush, as well as a Down arrow. Click that, and somewhere in the pulldown menu (you might have to click somewhere again) select either Load Brushes, or Replace Brushes.

Then find the brushes that you downloaded, and load them.

After that, set the opacity of the brush to about 25, and then have fun with them!

Try changing their colors, size, etc... to make them look cool.

Another thing that makes things look really cool is to, in the pulldown menu, next to the brush selector (on the top) there is another pulldown that should say "Normal" on it.

Pull that down, and select either the color dodge, or color burn from that.
Then, when you are useing them in your picture, make sure that the brush color is either White for Color Dodge, or Black for color Burn.

Experiment with them a little bit... you will get the hang of it eventually ^_^

Also, if you are experienced with brushes, please disreguard this post, I do not mean in any way to offend you, I am just trying to help you out like BusterSword helped me a long time ago... ^_^

~Kraft

Kraft

Sponsor

So... not only to bump this topic up to page 1 of the forums... (hehe)

Did anything that I said help you at all?
I would like to know if it did, and to know if you need any more help in the matter...

~Kraft

i would like a titlescreen with the text Throwdown on it ahd i would like a grimreeperish style picture in the Background and maybe if you could make it blurry with flames on

Hey windsaver your title screen is ready
And also give credit to Eric Knight Holbrook for that awesome castle picture
I just modified it alot to suit your discription

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t133/syphonmax/spiritcatcher.png[/IMG]

Oh yeah Kraft if you look at the pic you can see that I used the brush tools to create some cool effects. Especially behind the title name!

And thanks again Kraft

My respect for you has risen by 70% :thumb:

Oh yeah and tgman yours should be ready by today

[UPDATE] (Yes it was a very easy task)

Here's yours tgman

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t133/syphonmax/throwdown.png[/IMG]

And yes Kraft I did use more brushes for this

could u make a title screen with the text Tales of fate with a green color and glow and have it at the top and make the background have a grassy terrain with a tree behind the text plz.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.