Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Taking Title screen requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion - Ryusaki I ahve 3 different versions 

This one has both of those backgrounds mixed together

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t133/syphonmax/notitle.png[/img]

This one has the blue background picture

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t133/syphonmax/notitle3.png[/img]

This one has the yellow background picture

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t133/syphonmax/notitle2.png[/img]

Don't hesitate to ask for a change that's what we're here for

And as usual I am still working on the others

And sorry for double posting I had to get this post up there to show there's an update and I love u to Vennie xD

Hellladen":3c1wnonn said:
Can you make a Title and Game Over for me?
The Title is a dead theme, with a well of souls.
Skeletons and all that if you want to add.
The words are "Ritual of Souls".
The main color of text is red/black, same
for the Game Over text.

This is my Title Image as of right now, it may change eventually. This what theme I am looking for.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/Helladen/Forum-1.jpg[/img]
All that I did that is different is reduce color to 32k, and resized to 640x480.
Everything else should be the same. By the way the image may get cut-off from Rmxp.org.
Just save the image and it should be fine.

This is the type of theme I am looking for both of my requests. Thanks a bunch, if
you need any more details make sure to post them, and I'll try my best to explain more of what you need help figuring out.

The Game Over is a Grim Reaper type of look, with Blood all over the place.
A death theme like above, and with other types of dark looking things you can add.
Text is same as above, and the words are just "Game Over".
Make sure to leave out periods thanks for your time, Syphonmax.
Well I loved the pic you had already so much I simply added some color and simple words...might not be what you want so feel free to say so if not and I canmake something else..I experimented with different colors just for fun:

Gah! double post :( Sorry, Venetia you can combine my last two posts if you like, sorry..didn't  realize I was last poster.

Venetia: Sure :)

Your request has already been fullfilled Hellladen by shifter

btw the work you did there is actually really good. ;)

EDIT: This is for Mentalish here you go

Tale Of Hearts Game Over - Mentalish

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t133/syphonmax/TaleofheartsGO.png[/img]

Syph, I didn't realize he was working here too. Well could I get a simple Game over, I requested that too.
Something on the lines on what I said on my post, with death type atmosphere.
Though if your to busy it's fine, I don't want to be asking for to much.

Syphonmax I have to thank you ones more, but if its not o much truble id like if you changed some xD im a pain in the ***

Changings****
first the table, its not the right color :P i want it alittle more light brown.
second also the table it looks like a small round table instead i wanted it to like a dinner table or even a wooden floor c:D

and now the last thing, I dont like it so centred just lower it abit so the light spot almost hits the bottom :D

now im finnished with that :P so please change this and you are the man, tough your already a god among many :)

Hellladen":1vtr67e7 said:
Syph, I didn't realize he was working here too. Well could I get a simple Game over, I requested that too.
Something on the lines on what I said on my post, with death type atmosphere.
Though if your to busy it's fine, I don't want to be asking for to much.

It's cool we can do it don't worry

mentalish":1vtr67e7 said:
Syphonmax I have to thank you ones more, but if its not o much truble id like if you changed some xD im a pain in the ***

Changings****
first the table, its not the right color :P i want it alittle more light brown.
second also the table it looks like a small round table instead i wanted it to like a dinner table or even a wooden floor c:D

and now the last thing, I dont like it so centred just lower it abit so the light spot almost hits the bottom :D

now im finnished with that :P so please change this and you are the man, tough your already a god among many :)

Yeah you got it xD

mohahahahaha I have control over all request more people O_o.........Scratch that

I have a request syphonmax, can you make a title screen? This is what i want:

The background is blackish with a determined boy (it should look 3d and awesome!) and a path. (like a passageway..) (the boy is a the bottom..)

the font is Cenobyte. The text is Path of Chrono: Reincarnation (the text should be in the middle)

THANKS IN ADVANCE>>

*hugs
-celebi269

OMG i love the ones you made for me!!!!! Any chance of a game over with the BG like the first one, (kinda darkish). Font is awesome.

also could i get a text-less version of the first...

thanks

BTW was is that font?

syphonmax":w6d33pfy said:
lol I don't know if you're trying to impress me Serenade, but I know exactly how you did that Night Watchers title and believe it or not I have used that technique in a lot of requests that were made.
I find editing images really easy, like mst people do and that Game Over screen that Regimos pointed out, I had to change that one 5 times before the requester was satisfied.

On the other hand I have to agree with Serenade requester don't know what they want  :P

SyvarrisX I'll get working on yours.

You made me break my "leaving the forums" by being stupid and saying that. I can guarantee that you have infact no idea how to do it, and what "technique" was used. I was being nice before, but comments like this, I'm not going accept. Your work is terrible syphon. I am bewildered as to why Shifter even decided to help you, as his work is not even comparable to your own.

P.S: I'm still leaving, and go to hell whoever took my sponsor status away.

You're being mean and I didn't mean to be like that or even say it :(

I was just a bit pissed off at the time and OMG you actually went that far back wow

P.S. Stop bullying shifter! Serenade at least he's trying :mad:

Ryusaki":7m9imqxx said:
OMG i love the ones you made for me!!!!! Any chance of a game over with the BG like the first one, (kinda darkish). Font is awesome.

also could i get a text-less version of the first...

thanks

BTW was is that font?

You got it

And the font is called Edwardian Script ITC

And whoever else made a request I'll get working on it

Hello dude!

Once again i am asking your help. Can you make title for my game World of Imperceptus?

It is sandbox like game with a big world, make what kind of you feel best. In tileset there should be shown many places like castle, desert and some city and maybe ocean.

Thanks already!

Serenade":3fuc5j7k said:
You made me break my "leaving the forums" by being stupid and saying that. I can guarantee that you have infact no idea how to do it, and what "technique" was used. I was being nice before, but comments like this, I'm not going accept. Your work is terrible syphon. I am bewildered as to why Shifter even decided to help you, as his work is not even comparable to your own.

P.S: I'm still leaving, and go to hell whoever took my sponsor status away.

Then stay gone.

I don't know who took away your Sponsor status, but Syphon didn't say anything unreasonable, and just the pure fact that you're quoting something from like 3 weeks ago indicates that you're just looking to pick a fight, which is not acceptable. So please stop.

Syphon is still learning and he's been improving a lot. The other members who receive his work all appreciate it. So unless he walks around saying that he's the best in the west, he's not doing anything wrong by getting practice at doing titles! You can be the best damn graphic artist in the world and if you don't share your work, then who really cares? All anyone can do is get better.

That will be the last word on this. Further off-topic commentary on this matter will be deleted. So sorry Charlie. :(

Venetia":21w5efbg said:
Then stay gone.

I don't know who took away your Sponsor status, but Syphon didn't say anything unreasonable, and just the pure fact that you're quoting something from like 3 weeks ago indicates that you're just looking to pick a fight, which is not acceptable. So please stop.

Syphon is still learning and he's been improving a lot. The other members who receive his work all appreciate it. So unless he walks around saying that he's the best in the west, he's not doing anything wrong by getting practice at doing titles! You can be the best damn graphic artist in the world and if you don't share your work, then who really cares? All anyone can do is get better.

That will be the last word on this. Further off-topic commentary on this matter will be deleted. So sorry Charlie. :(

Don't worry ven, I will stay my leave. You are by far one of my favourite members here at .org. Moderator as you are, intervening with this childish argument was not necessary. Me replying at something 3 weeks old was also, and probably more unnecessary; but guess what, that's just me.

~ Don't bother replying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.