Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMVX officially released in English!

Actually they were suppose to release it on February 15th but I heard that they missed some translation and thus gave us the... 1.02...

Opportunity":8nb713vv said:
Where can I find an English translated site for RMVX?

I do not want to order it, I want to download it from them.

Edit: Just downloaded the demo but it must hate my PC, simply will not load.

up towards the top of the page look at the "News" announcement. where it says "official website" is the link to where you could download it.

Akinari":1s9ocsb7 said:
Oh my god.  I was far too quick to judge back in the Contest thread.  While the mapping system sucks, the music gives me nostalgia.  Battle05 = MegamanX3, anyone?

XD It does sound like the MMX boss battle music!!

Ha, I've made the name translation a few weeks ago, and I didn't mess up! The names are the same!!! Haha! I'm a bloody good japanese translater omfg  :dead:
Lol. Superb shit

finally i havnet touched and rpg maker prgram since i got vista, with the whole vista xp thing but now im back and i will be making games again.... :lol:

Shit, Why I download japanese, I should wait for the engilsh...
Hmm. Why RM VX shared the same trial usage day as RMXP :tongue:. WTF. Full version with trial. You mean there's no limit how many times to create a map or etc :brain:

Wel it seems a lot of people don't realy like vx ..
Atleast if I look Around ...
I get why there bothering about the graphics theye really suck (for charsets atleast ..)
The Japanese demo .. I didn't think the base city thats mapped looked so bad ..
Wel I'm sure going to try out the enlish demo (After my freaking exames (-.-)' )

Stil How bad can Vx be .. somethings that xp requeires coding are automaticly done already :p .

Zabby

I don't know if anyone else encountered this, but shortly after installing the program from the link, my spyware scanner detected a high-risk malicious trojan connected to an RMVX .exe file.

I didn't want to take any risks so I have removed rmvx from my system. Guess I will be playing with PMXP still ;)

Zabby":2xyiqnwi said:
I don't know if anyone else encountered this, but shortly after installing the program from the link, my spyware scanner detected a high-risk malicious trojan connected to an RMVX .exe file.

I didn't want to take any risks so I have removed rmvx from my system. Guess I will be playing with PMXP still ;)
did you download it from the official site?

Anjel

Well depending on how much I like VX will dictate how long I surface for this time. But I'm fascinated so I'll probably mess around with this trial, harass Treg a bit and then make up my mind heh

Zabby

I realised after that I followed the rmxp.org mirror rather than going straight to Enterbrain.

I didn't just google it in and download whatever came up, however.

Zabby

Yeah, I will definitely go through the official site, if I decide to try VX.

And yes, I am the Zabby that originally signed up and was dating Erk a few years ago. Haven't been hanging around that much, recently.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.