Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Ended] RMXP.org Tried Democracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who have been nominated are basically the same people who are actually in those positions... currently I think they are doing a great job...

e

Sponsor

Except the point here is to experiment (I think); putting the same people again will just render the whole thing moot.

etheon":31ash6fi said:
Except the point here is to experiment (I think); putting the same people again will just render the whole thing moot.
Saying you want everyone to stay where they are is acceptable.  We'll count that as a vote unless you've specified otherwise.  If we end up with the same staff, then that will end the experiment.

Wait, the dismemberedmantled Support were supposed to get Sponsorships?

<navi>HAI LINK!</navi>

Also props for letting me keep my [Support] badge.

er as far as the mods go I don't frequent enough to care who moderates as long as they aren't moderating me which they aren't so ::thumbsup::

e

Sponsor

Prexus":2vppf036 said:
Wait, the dismemberedmantled Support were supposed to get Sponsorships?

<navi>HAI LINK!</navi>

Also props for letting me keep my [Support] badge.

er as far as the mods go I don't frequent enough to care who moderates as long as they aren't moderating me which they aren't so ::thumbsup::

No no. I think most of us were sponsors before. At least I was anyhow.

Kav

Sponsor

Arbiter":2h7e5vvy said:
I hope you guys know that we are staff for a reason? We weren't just pulled randomly from a hat
Bullshit. I was there; I saw the ceremony. Each of the current staff put on the Staff Sorting Hatâ„¢ and it randomly assigns them their position (from Administrator, Global Mod, and Moderator).

Gray

Kav":1qjceqgj said:
Arbiter":1qjceqgj said:
I hope you guys know that we are staff for a reason? We weren't just pulled randomly from a hat
Bullshit. I was there; I saw the ceremony. Each of the current staff put on the Staff Sorting Hatâ„¢ and it randomly assigns them their position (from Administrator, Global Mod, and Moderator).

.... 5 points to administrator! :P

ADMINISTRATOR: The Great Terror
ADMINISTRATOR: Atemu
GLOBAL MODERATOR: Commander Wyatt
GLOBAL MODERATOR: 60
GLOBAL MODERATOR: Reives
MODERATOR (RM Discussion): missingno

Why can't we just try have a party system... you have two people running as candidates for the Admin position, then someone forms a government, and has a 6 month term or something.

Although that system can be flawed and will be alot of messing about to set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.