Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Ended] RMXP.org Tried Democracy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,

I can see why they said that 'Report to Moderator' is clearer.  The primary cause is the person in question will be obvious.  On page one, someone said 'That Alexander Guy', which is hardly clear; the other mentioned that they weren't sure of the spelling.  As far as what I think of this, it's... interesting to say the least.  Let's hope the experiment doesn't yield disastrous results.  The admins won't be able to do SQL injection will they?  If so, I'd be careful: they could alter the SQL account password with whatever they want (google returned: ALTER USER user IDENTIFIED BY password).  Though, that all depends on whether the user account accessing the forum boards has access to such functionality.  Here's hoping your server admin has thought of this beforehand (I'm thinking, yes.)

Just for the record, this whiny member here didn't ask for this.
On the other hand, I don't really give a... I mean... care, all I'm here for is making games, when I do.
All I vote for is equal punishment between mods and members when any argument between them is considered intolerable.
Interesting innovative idea, though, let's see how it goes.

Vote 4 me I will turn this forum to a funky place  :shades: :shades: :shades:

Tachiba":r2hxfi4o said:
serrated_colon":r2hxfi4o said:
someone vote me i want power
same here.
Ok def I will vote 4 you -o-

I'm glad this is only temporary atleast =X
The current mods are fine =O
But hey =D lets see how many votes I can get ;)

Made this userbar to my voters xD:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120 ... /DopyG.png[/img]
Code:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/DopyG/Userbars/DopyG.png[/IMG]

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120 ... e4Dope.png[/img]
Code:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/DopyG/Userbars/Vote4Dope.png[/IMG]

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120 ... 4Dope2.png[/img]
Code:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w120/DopyG/Userbars/Vote4Dope2.png[/IMG]

moog

Sponsor

also i like the current staff although this does sound kind of interesting to see who will be chosen but at the moment it looks like the same people are being voted for so whats the point???

and if that question has already been asked then just ignore me (i didnt read the other 3 pages)

Gray

Moog, where is the love? :P

Slightly embarassed at the fact that I brought this up in the first place, but it may be a good idea none-the-less.

i mean this with no maliciousness, but save yourself a vote and vote for someone else

i've stepped down, notice the yellow sponsor tag?  vote for someone who will actually accept the job.  it might be confusing, if people haven't realized I'm sixtyandaquarter, i've only just realized that my posting habits haven't been as frequent as they used to, and the name change might not have stuck out yet.

i've had this sponsor tag since sometime yesterday, and it's really not going to get you anywhere to vote for me (be it under the name sixty or black jacket medium), except that your vote - at least in part - is completely negated.  do yourself the favor of using that vote purposely.  voting for me is like voting for mickey mouse at this point.

Black Jacket Medium":282hx2rx said:
i mean this with no maliciousness, but save yourself a vote and vote for someone else

i've stepped down, notice the yellow sponsor tag?  vote for someone who will actually accept the job.  it might be confusing, if people haven't realized I'm sixtyandaquarter, i've only just realized that my posting habits haven't been as frequent as they used to, and the name change might not have stuck out yet.

i've had this sponsor tag since sometime yesterday, and it's really not going to get you anywhere to vote for me (be it under the name sixty or black jacket medium), except that your vote - at least in part - is completely negated.  do yourself the favor of using that vote purposely.  voting for me is like voting for mickey mouse at this point.
Mickey Mouse?  Seriously, though, I've rethought my vote and I'm about to go remake it.  What you said is quite true,  as I see most members doing this.  C'mon guys.  Let's vote for someone who's never been a staff member before(and seems like they'll do a good job), like.....ME!  Na, I'm playing.

Yeah, well I'm off to edit my vote.

Tachiba":26uljbnb said:
Black Jacket Medium":26uljbnb said:

Mickey Mouse?  Seriously, though, I've rethought my vote and I'm about to go remake it.  What you said is quite true,  as I see most members doing this.  C'mon guys.  Let's vote for someone who's never been a staff member before(and seems like they'll do a good job), like.....ME!  Na, I'm playing.

Yeah, well I'm off to edit my vote.

I agree completely with this. the point of this is to try something new (I think?). just switching the current staff around doesn't help us get better in any way. it is a much better idea to let someone else step up and see how they do, for the sake of the community. It's only for two weeks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.