Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ellenor's requests station ^^ I am back!

Hello everyone I am back in business!!
Since It have past a long time since I made something I don't know who need what anymore so I have completly restarted the request station ^^

So welcome back everyone!
Just a small notice....
I only take 5 request at the time now ^^
To be sure I finish everything ^^

I can make

Pixel part

1: Icons
2: characters
3: battle characters

Normal artwork
4: face sets
5: Whole bodies and more

And logos ^^

Making right now:
: monkeydlu female template (finished!)

By the way... Where do I upload the images from now on?
Imageshack dosen't seem to show up on rmxp anymore XD

murkycloud - alright I think I will take your request just a little question.
- Rmxp already have a farm village so why wont it do? Just so I know what exactly you want ^^

UMMX - your request was a little to strange for me 'sorry for that' ^^

UMMX

ellenor":2qo914u3 said:
murkycloud - alright I think I will take your request just a little question.
- Rmxp already have a farm village so why wont it do? Just so I know what exactly you want ^^

UMMX - your request was a little to strange for me 'sorry for that' ^^

Oh.... Cannot you do something for him? Please! How about cool facetitle. I not to picky just let yourself go Please pretty please..

He's part of the NWBCL that why he looks like that. It a requirment for the job.

If there really nothing you can do then... would you be able to do these?

Would it possible for this to be turn into a Female Hk and normal sized one.
http://ummx.deviantart.com/art/Zell-Sprite-113961671

I also heard it was possible to turn Gaiaonline characters into RMXP chars
http://ummx.deviantart.com/art/Frame-Char-s-2-113961496
http://ummx.deviantart.com/art/Frame-Ch ... -113961552
http://ummx.deviantart.com/art/Frame-Ch ... -113961592

I don't suppose anyone know where I can find good graphics versions of the RPG maker XP standard chars (Fighter 08, Mage 07, Grappler 01, Hunter 03, Gunner 01, Thief 04, Warrior 03, Cleric 03 and Mage 02) holding weapons.

I tried paint a few but they aren't rlly that good tbh. Weapons I need is Sword, Staff, Knuckles (pretty much unarmed), Bow, Gun, Dagger, Spear, Axe, Mace.
Im kinda having a system that everyone can use all weapon types :)

2/9 of Fighter 08 + unarmed

You see Im actully making my Combat System in the field with Common Event, Events, Variables etc

Well, I was looking for more of a farm village church, so that its not far off the original farm village, but made more easily into a church (thus the pews and pulpit).

Thanks by the way =p

Hey, Ellenor, if it isn't too much trouble, could you make a climbing sprite of this character?

Person08.png

It should look something like this:

ClimbExample.png

Ellenor can you help me make a logo and a character set?if you can i already PM you the logo for here i need face sets i want a faceset like this but i don't want a girl want i just want it to have the same quality and same skin colour.
f2.png

and here are the sprites:
hoko047a.png

elf10a.png

hoko038.png

Hope you accept it. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Sorry if you currently have no space open, but could you make a XP RTP style Charset? It would be a male guy with kinda messy hair similar to the male prisoner RTP guy, with a simple white toga going from his left shoulder down to his waist, where it turns into a kind of dress going down to his ankles?
EDIT: And he would be barefoot.

i think the thread starter won't seem to do request anymore. if you looked in the last post it have been months. well if he' still open can i request a eclips kind of skill icon and a tick weapon icon. thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.