Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ellenor's requests station ^^ I am back!

Hello everyone I am back in business!!
Since It have past a long time since I made something I don't know who need what anymore so I have completly restarted the request station ^^

So welcome back everyone!
Just a small notice....
I only take 5 request at the time now ^^
To be sure I finish everything ^^

I can make

Pixel part

1: Icons
2: characters
3: battle characters

Normal artwork
4: face sets
5: Whole bodies and more

And logos ^^

Making right now:
: monkeydlu female template (finished!)

By the way... Where do I upload the images from now on?
Imageshack dosen't seem to show up on rmxp anymore XD

Excuse me but It is not open for spriting sorry only for 2 logos ^^
It say that if you readed the update of the topic.
sorry
but spriting have to wait until the other sprites are done.

I have decided to make it into a 3-part series, thus changing the name of my game (you only need to add text though).

Since you have a logo position open, I would like to ask if you could change it to:
   Wizards of Legend:
The Battle of Arkotrath

Also, since it is a 3 part series, do you mind making 2 more (just with text changes, or more if you decide to, and could you make them together and give me them when you are done with all of them?).

Part 2 is called Wizards of Legend: The Rebirth (if you don't mind could you also put a noticeable II behind it?)

Part 3 is called Wizards of Legend: The Downfall (same as part 2 but with a III)

It doesn't really matter when I get them, because it is going to take a long time just to finish the first (By the way, I am not going to give up on this project :P).

EDIT: Oh! Sorry for double posting!

Thanks a BUNCH,
Ark.

Can I rquest a logo

The name is The Amber Soul. I want it with a iece of amber colured armour and golden dust behind it. Quite bold text which has a ghostly fade off on one side of it. Might be hard to understand tell me if it is...

Thank you so much for my Planet Protectors Logo and title... When I pictured it in my heaed, I had a different image but your's way better and I really want to say thanks... It looks amazing! You're getting credit at the end of my game!

Welcome back! :D

well, you're better than my by far, so I'll take the opportunity for the help.

could you finish the sex change for the this template?

GrandethMfemale-1.png

it's the Grandeth Adv, I just edited a bit, theres no female version for it though.

edit-

heres the male as well

Well, Ellenor, if I may, could I request some sort of farm village tileset, complete with a pulpit (if thats the thing that the preacher stands behind, and pews that face the back wall for XP, I would be much in your debt, for I cannot do it myself.

UMMX

Hello Ellenor, I am new to RPG MAKER. i am trying to make my own game,and if you would like to. would like to make my char.

I would like the char to be HK.

I drew the picture myself and if you don't want to i will understand. Also If you want to just to the face Title i will understand.

18+ you must be adult to handle it
http://ummx.deviantart.com/art/Frame-Ch ... -102108994

I was think about give him tan skin color and light brown eyes. With jet black hear and silver diamonds in his ear.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.