Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ellenor's requests station ^^ I am back!

Hello everyone I am back in business!!
Since It have past a long time since I made something I don't know who need what anymore so I have completly restarted the request station ^^

So welcome back everyone!
Just a small notice....
I only take 5 request at the time now ^^
To be sure I finish everything ^^

I can make

Pixel part

1: Icons
2: characters
3: battle characters

Normal artwork
4: face sets
5: Whole bodies and more

And logos ^^

Making right now:
: monkeydlu female template (finished!)

By the way... Where do I upload the images from now on?
Imageshack dosen't seem to show up on rmxp anymore XD

I'll give this a try ^^
I would like to request an XP characterset, but rather a special one. I'm using a battle system that uses the charactersets in stead of normal battlers. But i'm lacking some boss charactersets. So, i would like a characterset that resembles the death claw from final fantasy VIII (wich you can find here: http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/deathclaw8-b.jpg) The style should be RTP. It only has to resemble the original, so if you want you can change it a little. It's more important that the characterset is clearly bigger then normal charactersets. I'll credit you for sure and thanks a lot :)

If you don't mind, I'd like to request a logo.

The logo is for my project Night Sea. I want it to be very aquatic looking, using blues and deep purples. I don't want it too serious and bold looking, more of an abstract cute-esque style (but not overdone). Whatever you can use to make it feel more like rain or water is fine with me.

Light

Hey ellenor, I'm a huge fan.. I'm still trying to think of anything that I need to request..

Keep up the good work! ^^

EDIT: Ohhhh can you make some more spell icons? Nothing specific and they don't have to be elemental...

Light":2ceyd6br said:
Hey ellenor, I'm a huge fan.. I'm still trying to think of anything that I need to request..

Keep up the good work! ^^

EDIT: Ohhhh can you make some more spell icons? Nothing specific and they don't have to be elemental...

Answer: No problem ^^ request taken

Ellenor did you get my request I sent in a PM? I sent it in a PM out of confidentiality of resources from my game that I don't want released to the public yet, however you can post your finished work up on here.

i would like to make a request for rmvx...
Can you make me a behemoth boss charaset? I tried converting the one in rmxp to rmvx, but the spriting style is a little different. So if possible, could you make it in VX RTP style? I really don't care what it looks like, as long as it's cool and unique and kinda big, something the main character would be scared of... It may be the final boss so make it big^^

Axerax":3mk8hq3a said:
Ellenor did you get my request I sent in a PM? I sent it in a PM out of confidentiality of resources from my game that I don't want released to the public yet, however you can post your finished work up on here.

yeah I got it and I making it ^^

brandonrichard":3mk8hq3a said:
i would like to make a request for rmvx...
Can you make me a behemoth boss charaset? I tried converting the one in rmxp to rmvx, but the spriting style is a little different. So if possible, could you make it in VX RTP style? I really don't care what it looks like, as long as it's cool and unique and kinda big, something the main character would be scared of... It may be the final boss so make it big^^

Alright sure ^^ *take request*

computerwizoo7":2ecybtro said:
can you make xas rpg battle system characters?
Answer :
you mean when the characters fight on the map?
Sure I think I can ^^
Tell me just
apperence (a picture is the best if you have)
And what weapon the character will use.
And is it rtp style you want?

i would like it in rtp, male, wizard (like a mage) with red eyes, wearing a black cape and looks old with scaly skin like a snake and attacks with a staff.
if its not too much trouble can you make it so that you there is a down, attack, normal, spriteset.
Thanks in Advance!!!

computerwizoo7":as65lk8i said:
i would like it in rtp, male, wizard (like a mage) with red eyes, wearing a black cape and looks old with scaly skin like a snake and attacks with a staff.
if its not too much trouble can you make it so that you there is a down, attack, normal, spriteset.
Thanks in Advance!!!

Alright request taken ^^

Hey Ellenor, I've seen a bit of your work around here and I really love it =) So I was wondering if I could request a logo?
The game's called The Abyss Effect, and the logo should be very dark, mostly black and red colors. It should be somewhat corrupted looking and shadowy(like clouds of darkness). Not sure if that makes much sense... but if it helps I think the story here: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=47297.0 does a slightly better job of explianing what I mean by corrupted and clouds of darkness.

Nightmare":3l1jsavc said:
Hey Ellenor, I've seen a bit of your work around here and I really love it =) So I was wondering if I could request a logo?
The game's called The Abyss Effect, and the logo should be very dark, mostly black and red colors. It should be somewhat corrupted looking and shadowy(like clouds of darkness). Not sure if that makes much sense... but if it helps I think the story here: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=47297.0 does a slightly better job of explianing what I mean by corrupted and clouds of darkness.
Okey request taken ^^

Hi Ellenor, had a look through your work and i'm finding it very nice :), was wondering whether it is possible to request a logo aswell?
Would you mind if I was to send my full request via PM though, as i'm not prepared to release many details of this game to the public as of yet?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.