Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Ellenor's requests station ^^ I am back!

Hello everyone I am back in business!!
Since It have past a long time since I made something I don't know who need what anymore so I have completly restarted the request station ^^

So welcome back everyone!
Just a small notice....
I only take 5 request at the time now ^^
To be sure I finish everything ^^

I can make

Pixel part

1: Icons
2: characters
3: battle characters

Normal artwork
4: face sets
5: Whole bodies and more

And logos ^^

Making right now:
: monkeydlu female template (finished!)

By the way... Where do I upload the images from now on?
Imageshack dosen't seem to show up on rmxp anymore XD

i know you said that you're gunna be gone a week, but that does not in any way put you in a higher priority to request or in your words 'reserve' in advance when the title clearly says (Closed), wait like you're meant to, and if you miss out, wait again etc...

behemoth is looking sweet^^
And I have a quick question:
Under the request list it says "Behemoth boss characterset", the same as gravija's. That doesn't mean that I will just get the side views does it? My game is an Action battle game and I just want the behemoth characterset, not attacking, just walking in the standard 4 directions for VX...

Made a small update on logo design ^^
Was just playing around a little with photoshop
but it turned out alright so i put it here ^^
in case someone in the furture want a logo in maybe that design ^^
updated brandonrichard bahamot also ^^

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee20 ... 00x011.png[/img]

Since it's open now, would you mind changing the color of this sprite's clothing?

What I am looking for is something like Sora in Kingdom Hearts 2 (not exactly). If you don't know what I am talking about search "sora kingdom hearts 2" in google images and what I am somewhat talking about is a mix of the second and third picture.

Maybe dark red pants and shoulderpads and a black body, possibly even grey boots. I want him to look a bit darker, so if you don't mind, could you also add some white spikes on the shoulder pads as well?

Also, could you remove the headband? As in giving me one picture without the change of color but also without the headband, and the one as I requested also without the headband.

Much appreciated,
Ark.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.