Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What did you do today?

Jason

Awesome Bro

Woke up, saw I didn't have any cards from my family, went to work half an hour later, got back in nine hours later, still no cards... apparently my family don't care lol

/depressingbirthday

I went to a NaNoWriMo Write-In at the library to bring up my word counts and such. Star also had me walk a long way to eat dinner, then back. It was terrible. I'm glad I stuck with it though! ^^

Samsung Galaxy S5 cases are crafted with quality material such as leather which provides considerably durability against damage. Though a few of these cases are created of rubber that gives good grip and simultaneously give trendy appearance for your mobile telephone.
http://www.fashions5cases.com

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.