Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What are you working on? (Game Making Thread)

I dawned on me that the only reason this works is because it's taking the love interest for granted. Sort of preinstalling "her" into a character's backstory. It would be different to have them meet for the first time, and have to show how she became a love interest.
That was the problem I had with other characters. Sven had no connections to them, I was trying to forge a relationship with these characters through dialogue. It's hard to do.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

Yes. If you really are stuck, using pep's upbeat optimistic personality usually is a good foil for one like Sven.

Sven is a bottom, like the merriam-webster definition of one. He has great respect for the people around him, so pep- being the inspiring little red menace he is, could definitely serve as a good foil without having to introduce new characters.

In his dream Pep could be his reason, his honor to forge ahead. Though it could also be his Dad or his Mum or even his step-sister (Nola).

He's a pacifist but he is loyal.

I think the idea has potential! I think you're just overthinking shit like, a LOT ahahaha.

Also the whole Angel / Devil Gene thing is entirely dangerous to Kara and Nola, as they possess neither.

A devil-gene is compatible with an angel gene, naught else. Though keeping in mind Sven has both, meaning in all likelyhood they'd probably just neutralize each other. That said, it's redundant to think about anyway. Sven is 15 when he dies and this likely takes place before that. I daresay he had no intention of having a litter of kittens given he isn't even an adult yet, so his idea of a love interest probably just comes down more to him being fond of them. Kara could definitely fit the bill since she doesn't have any other love stuff going on beyond her aspiration to Pep, but thats more of a rivals and mentor/apprentice thing than it is anything romantic.

An angel gene on its own is fine. It is only the potently destructive devil gene that has such wanton attachments.

Yet again, feel free to hit me up in DMs, I'd be happy to brainstorm with you.

As for what I be up to~!

Daystar's Wrath
An intense battle with the Embodiment of Power now fully complete.

Oh and... this, silly thing.
Do not ask, for I won't tell!

I messed around making more icons. Idk why. I'll have to update my Icon Resource pack sometime.
I also started experimenting with wide-weapon icons. Looks soo much better.
WZUFCIx.png

rLWclFT.png

I whipped up a style mockup in GIMP this morning. Basically, without changing the default layout, I drew over it with some decorative graphics.
Simple blocks with gradients.
X8vnG7L.png

KSwk8UC.png

For reference, in MV, the status screen on the left didn't have a character portrait. It was just a name and number. In MZ, there's just so much empty space around the portrait. I suspect the HP/MP/TP bars were meant to be displayed there. But someone would have to edit the stat change display. The space could be used for Traits and Special Parameters, I think. I'll experiment more later. That might be a series of Icons itself.
In both MV and MZ, I don't think those blue stat arrows should be showing at all times; only when changing equipment.
If I'm going to touch the scripts, I'd like to work in some motion graphics with items sliding, shifting, shuffling around.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

I actually have been planning on a menu overhaul for a good while, mostly waiting until a willing coder comes along to write me a plugin for cash

Meanthewhile, I work on the game! Finished off the Kloe optional events...

The Third of the Grand Archdemons
Which ties eloquently into the Zen nekoma questline on this side. There'll be a bunch of alternate quests centered around Esperia, Fyori and the several Nekomata they are servicing, all of which is talked of somewhat in the finale Pep event.

For now though, here's the first part of the Kloe and Nanianne-focused adventure that is a direct continuation of Kloe's finale.
Being Watched by a Fowlhunter

Also recently got what remains of the Xaramitsi from Pjcr, be waiting for Xeltara next.
QLzbglS.png

Over to you, friendos~!

I played around making windowskins the other day. Mostly just experimenting with how the borders work, there's no documentation to explain the pieces. There's a lot more textures I experimented with. I'm fond of the black one without the checkerboard; smooth and simple. The gif format kind of ruined the gradient.
2WKqzHM.gif

Somehow my hours in MZ have surpassed my hours in MV. I have done a lot more script support with this version, I guess.

I was throwing myself a pity party the other night. I've feel like I've been really unproductive. But at the same time I swear it's the weather. Before I know it, it'll be October - usually that's the time of year where I try to draw daily. But I hate this rut I fall into. Then I'll be dealing other other social obligations. Weddings and other such events. God forbid a funeral. At the moment everyone I know is in good health.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

So... first off!

A Milestone Worth Celebrating!
Despite some recent and not-so recent attempts to bring me down a peg, I rise above and continue to make dope games and leave the haters behind.

I also remastered the last of the cinematics, the anime opening which can be played from the menu.

Fantasia ~Surreal Cosmic Progeny - Anime Opening
Please enjoy~!

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

December 2022
My workload is now quantifiable, there's lots of it, but most of it is writing, so it's not so worrisome as one may think!
unknown.png

These are all of the planetary optional events! Only one so far is done (EventZN1) so I've got my work cut out for me!

Good news, all the pamphlets are redesigned in the new style and finished. The old photoshop document for the format was lost, and I like this new format more, anyway!
unknown.png

More will of course, have to be done in the future, but Pjcr has to get me files before I can do that!

I've also been doing a lot of other UI upgrades... For instance, when you complete the finale of an icon's optional event trilogy, it tells you what planet you unlocked and more!
unknown.png

On top of that, I've also been creating a more informative pop-up that appears for more complicated items!
VIG8Yp8.png

DcG7Br6.png

So yeah, we're buckling down for a December release of Demo 3.

*whine* Which means I need to get this thing done.
It's like my 4th or 5th redraw. I've been "practicing" my technical drawing skills the last couple days. It's getting cleaner but doesn't feel any closer to being done. I'm still working out the particulars, like the side-rockets.
7uv0TR1.png

This is a loose size comparison chart of stuff I pull from the Biztopian games (by Remi-chan, formerly BizarreMonkey).
There's quite a number of ships and vehicles and stuff across the games. The scale is purely by my reckoning.
4xbfECd.png

The big ship wheel is Tekerlek, which is the space port/refueling station that belongs to the monkey pirates. They were last seen in Menagerie, they did not appear in 314th Clash. Although there is a sidequest in the Menagerie Remake that is related to the Clash. I have no memory of it. So I think I'm going to replay it today.
Anyway, perhaps Tekerlek should be MUCH MUCH bigger. In the VX/Ace games the pirate ship was just an edited world map vehicle. 1 tile big. But now that I'm making it bigger, it would be insane to scale the rest of Tekerlek with it.

So for reference, there's Port Tekerlek and Lumi. I imagine the Angled-Eye Sight from Perserverance is yay~ big. There were lots of Galaxian ships in Menagerie. There was an obelisk thing that transferred you from Earth to Heldath, Idk, with a certain Soul Catcher appearing in Tekerlek maybe it would be prudent to have one of those around.

Yep. So I replayed Menagerie | Remastered today, and a little bit of 314th Clash. Just to refresh my memory and take notes.
I've concluded that the universe must be littered with spaceships. This is also me reading too deeply into things.

So starting with Galaxian ships. They had an invasion fleet of like 10,000 Ships. Which got destroyed around Planet Nadine/Hope. So there's probably all kinds of debris. The big flagship, The Sovereign, made it back to Galaxia however. They also have Time Racers, Warships, and a square-ish ship that's not named in game, but the file names says "planet eraser".

There was also another race before Galaxians, the Zirkovians, that was also spreading out across the universe before the Galaxians "took care of them", according to Blu. So they had their own spaceships, probably green flavored but we never actually see them.

Byteopia is also likely technologically advanced. Before they turned virtual. They were also, likely, green flavored.
The humans of Earth left in an exodus on a number of ships and headed to Planet Nadine as well.

Splode, Pep's rat grampa, is also not an earth native.
Naxon was from Nadine, originally. But I don't know the full story behind him. I'm not sure how advanced the dwarfs on Nadine actually where. He's not a dwarf. But I'm not sure what he is. A "deep one" perhaps? I recall a conversation with Remi-chan that what Naxon was doing on Earth, he had done to other planets. I also have an old concept map of Planet Nadine showing where Naxon would have been.
There's also portals and rifts, I guess they don't all need ships to planet hop.
Or moon hop. I don't know if I missed a peace of flavor text somewhere, or maybe something got cut out of the remaster version. But they go to the Dwarf City and enter "the pit". They end up in a lab, and get parts to make their own spaceship. (Green Lolcat ship. Zypher of Hope)
According to the recap for episode 2, they actually warped to a moon of another planet.

Kara's brother, apparently, has a ship. I suppose it's an earth design. But it could have been a galaxian ship too. Or any number of possibilities.

We haven't seen the outside of it, but Xali and Xaela have a Starship "Entropy" (according to the map name). I want to believe it's something like the Tree Ships from Tenchi Muyo.
Speaking of Xali, according to some apocrypha I found, there could be an Imperian ship somewhere on Zen Aneia. Although it would have to have survived a number of cosmic resets. It's possibly the "Entropy" itself. Not sure. I like to imagine it as a Tree ship. That may have grown into a forest, and spread across the universe, to be harvested by the Monkeets to build their ship and space station. Oh god. I can see forever...

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

Yep. So I replayed Menagerie | Remastered today, and a little bit of 314th Clash. Just to refresh my memory and take notes.
I've concluded that the universe must be littered with spaceships. This is also me reading too deeply into things.
Yes, but you are correct. There are loads of ships around.

So starting with Galaxion ships. They had an invasion fleet of like 10,000 Ships. Which got destroyed around Planet Nadine/Hope. So there's probably all kinds of debris. The big flagship, The Sovereign, made it back to Galaxia however. They also have Time Racers, Warships, and a square-ish ship that's not named in game, but the file names says "planet eraser".
Planet Erasers don't get involved until the resistance of planet is gone, they take care of terraforming the world and taking the useful resources on board using matter manipulator technology. M.F. Lazarus' handiwork.

There was also another race before Galaxions, the Zirkovians, that was also spreading out across the universe before the Galaxians "took care of them", according to Blu. So they had their own spaceships, probably green flavored but we never actually see them.
Hard to say which came first, but the rest is basically correct. Zirkovians used Zomite (an ultra-condensed type of crystalline uranium) to power their empire, so green would have definitely been the gimmick, at least for the thrusters.

Byteopia is also likely technologically advanced. Before they turned virtual. They were also, likely, green flavored.
Byteopia is high tech but it's created at the beginning of every cycle since it is where The Gatekeeper is held. Them not being always virtual is a remnant of old writing that never really made sense, which is the one issue with a game like Menagerie that had to deal with fairly new ideas and said too much in regards to some of them!
The humans of Earth left in an exodus on a number of ships and headed to Planet Nadine as well.
Yes, although that tech was not their own, it was the Bizjalan Technology provided by or Member X / Messenger of Worlds that helped them achieve such a feat.

Splode, Pep's rat grampa, is also not an earth native.
Correct, we've yet to visit the home Galaxy of the Edamites. (The species Splode, Bink and Fink all belong to.)
Naxon was from Nadine, originally. But I don't know the full story behind him. I'm not sure how advanced the dwarfs on Nadine actually where. He's not a dwarf. But I'm not sure what he is. A "deep one" perhaps? I recall a conversation with Remi-chan that what Naxon was doing on Earth, he had done to other planets. I also have an old concept map of Planet Nadine showing where Naxon would have been.
Corr was Naxon's place of dwelling, north of the human kingdom of Samaria and east of Elsenwood (High Elf Lands) and Evergrove (Wood Elf Lands),
There's also portals and rifts, I guess they don't all need ships to planet hop.
Or moon hop. I don't know if I missed a peace of flavor text somewhere, or maybe something got cut out of the remaster version. But they go to the Dwarf City and enter "the pit". They end up in a lab, and get parts to make their own spaceship. (Green Lolcat ship. Zypher of Hope)
According to the recap for episode 2, they actually warped to a moon of another planet.
The Paradox Labs are located on Xoraq. The moon with the stylized X embedded in the surface. Galaxion Teleporters are useful. Although the 'Pit' is a nebulous area which I don't know much about. It might be the home of the Deep Ones, there's a lot of Nadine I never got to touch on. Samaria, Elsenwood, Moiyserr, Corr, Shortirego, etc.

Kara's brother, apparently, has a ship. I suppose it's an earth design. But it could have been a galaxian ship too. Or any number of possibilities.
I've never thought much about it. Kiet being alive is a detail that kind of came into being as a result of kara needing a new mini-arc.

We haven't seen the outside of it, but Xali and Xaela have a Starship "Entropy" (according to the map name). I want to believe it's something like the Tree Ships from Tenchi Muyo.
Just googled them, and that's not a bad idea. I don't have much real idea of what the Entropy looked like, the concept in my head was a cubish assymetrical thing with tentacles writhing around it like vines, as it is where Xaela holds her children. (Horroterrors / Cthonic Horrors)
Speaking of Xali, according to some apocrypha I found, there could be an Imperian ship somewhere on Zen Aneia. Although it would have to have survived a number of cosmic resets. It's possibly the "Entropy" itself. Not sure. I like to imagine it as a Tree ship. That may have grown into a forest, and spread across the universe, to be harvested by the Monkeets to build their ship and space station. Oh god. I can see forever...
Ahahaha, Xali's ship would not be effected by cosmic resets due to Zen Aneia being spared from those, which is how Kyoshi has survived since the time of Eden.

But it would probably still be where it was left, albeit, overgrown to a point of being completely unworkable. If I recall, Xaela crafted the Entropy by hollowing out a small moon. But that was only from some Apocrypha so it may not be canon.

It's from Forbidden Fae, an incredibly dubious and uncertain in canon story that goes into the Plight of the Gods, where in how the Entropy is made is revealed.
Forbidden Fae: Plight of the G0Ds said:
<Xaela calls for her dark brethren and with their help, hollow out a moon and create a gnarly vessel to traverse space, time and through the walls of the Mamix. Xaela goes to reacquire her children that had spawned from her contempt for all she once considered good, especially orcs.>
The reason we don't see orcs much in my games is because Xaela makes a habit of eliminating them painfully due to her hatred of them, most likely due to a traumatic event in her past.

I'm guessing the piece of Apocrypha you came across was "The Last"? It's the only place that describes how Xali got to Zen Aneia. (to my recall, anyway.)

As for Imperian Ships, we do have some VAGUE clue of what they look like from one particular piece of album art.
YLQOudP.png

This scene is taking place during the "Locust War" which is basically when Yi was dealing with cosmic pests, aka the Imperians.

I've got more Apocrypha, about Xaela and Xali both, and other stuff as well- due to me enjoying writing a lot.

Plight of the G0Ds
Basically a deepdive into cosmic history.

Forbidden Fae
While containing an abridged version of the above, it also heavily goes into the backstory that bridges Esperia and Fyori coming together and forging their relationship.

Timeline of the Cosmos
This is grossly out of date as it fails completely to account for Eden. But a lot of this can be considered canon.

Entropy Optional Events
Very incomplete, but this goes into some detail on Xaela and Xali's unique powers. Both have in-game representation.

Romance of Evildoing Camaraderie
So much here! Not only do we get some Kitsune Chaos as Xali and Xaela do the numbers, but we also learn a bit of how their bizarre but beautiful relationship works!

The Eldritch Mortician
Outdated, but a good indication of the game of 20 questions mentioned in Plight of the G0Ds.

Oh, and I got some things to share!

The Queen of Shadows
A video showing the much more intense lore surrounding the Nymphian sorceress of 400 billion years!

Threat of the Enma
Probably the closest thing I'll ever do to making an anime. Koko, in true Koko fashion, is pushing for answers, and Enma ain't having none!

Think that's about it, for now!

Last edited:

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

I've been doing some...well, I can't really call it "creative" writing. But it is writing!
I saw Remi_chan writing out Status Screen descriptions. Something you see in a lot of Isekai/Game Worlds manga/anime settings.
Listing out Titles, Traits, and Abilities.
I thought it would be a fun simple exercise. Except...it's not as fun, unless the character has an impressive repertoire.
In my universe, the only time the person will get notified audibly is when:
A. There's are about to become a ruler.
B. They are about to become a Demon Lord or Divine Virtue.

Possibly others but this is the only time we know of it.

Also I decided to make Diagnose canon.

Esperia's Diagnosis
I've done loads more than just this. but I'm working too flat out on optional events to get side tracked by posting more than the occasional video.

There's also only two characters that we know so far who have the Diagnose ability. My guess is its Ruler exclusive. Both Fyori and Esperia are Rulers so that tracks so far.

Last edited:
*inhale* AHHHHHHHHHHH
I blacked out again. Craft wise. It's a little scary when a week or two go by and I haven't had a single thought towards development. On one hand it's like a good nap. Better than going a week or two thinking about it but no time to spare. That's torture. But on the other hand, it feels like I'm putting down a book or a video game and then the next think I know it's been months or years since I've touched it.
It feels like I've been doing that a lot this year. Like pretty soon I'll be sailing west to the undying lands with the elves.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

180 Events in total have been counted for the entirety of Demo 3, Disks 0, 1 and 2 included.

10 days ago, I was at 85/180.

Now... I'm at 115/180.
Fd5oOBcakAAfKf3

30 events in ten days, and I was playing WoW during half of those. I'm able to do about 5 events per day on average, meaning that by October's end, I can easily be finished with the optional events for Demo 3 completely. 65 / 5 = 13. In thirteen days, give or take, I could be done and then only re-writing for succinct and impactful dialogue and bugfixing / polish will remain!

December is not only doable, it's generous! So in realization, I've decided to take a small break so as to not burn myself out hard like I did earlier this year when I did 50 maps in a few days.

I've also been doing some groovy side-stuff, such as you saw earlier, me giving Ashe more expressions, implementing placeholders until Pjcr delivers me what files I need, and I recently gave Sacreblu a second set of expressions.
Fd6X051VUAAnBO_

Fd_MzjuUUAEs5qt

While most of these events are just well constructed dialogues and twists, some are a bit more... full on?
Good example here...

So yeah, I've finished all the events on celestial bodies with one deployment location, aka: Gaseous, Urania, The Blue Sun, Fungaris, Esoteriquois, Jacahrandae (The Purple Sun), Xeraphar, Xoraq, Solaris Archivium, Lepusion Lunar Annex and Desolation.

World Locked Events per:
Gaseous: 3
Urania: 1
The Blue Sun: 3
Fungaris: 3
Esoteriquois: 3
Jacahrandae (The Purple Sun): 3
Xeraphar: 1
Xoraq: 1
Solaris Archivium: 3
Lepusion Lunar Annex: 3
Desolation: 4

For those wondering about The Pink Sun, that's similar to Spriteopia, aka-- not until Disk 3.

I've also done a bunch more of the events on Zen Aneia, Cathy and Renae now have a fun and sweet opener event, Remira and nanianne now have personal events before the boss fight events, and I began on the intro for Akra Olna's third event which ends with a Surreal Difficulty fight.

I also fully completed and polished up the secret Lily event that rewards players with Gourmet-style Nai Takoyaki.

My next step is backing up and then erasing my old saves and starting fresh to reset all mismatched variables, switches etc and ensure it's possible to reach outer space travel without the game-breakers and soft-locks people experienced on the Open Beta Weekend

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

After a hectic week of exhibition attendance, concert watching and old friend reconnection, I'm finally... FINALLY off the hook and can get back to working on games.

In order to make the process simpler, I've put together a road map which factors in the easy worlds first, and also factors in resource availability and other things!

To reiterate, this is only for large worlds with five beamable locations. All worlds, moons and suns with but a single beamable location are already finished. (Beyond Apophis and Sanctuary)

#1 Draik
This world has four events, the first focusing on Kira just basically mercilessly tearing through the dragons, this then leads into three Xaela events or so where she basically 'hangs out' with you.

#2 Morzan
Technically this is just an extension of Zen Aneia. But it's only three events and fairly self-contained.

#3 Byteopia
I have placeholders ready for all the characters who will be present for this five part questline. The difficulty is a Death match kinda thing in the final event but i can always leave that for later.

#4 Haven
I can make easy placeholders for the few places they'll be needed, This is a six part event chain, though the finale is an optional boss fight with Apotropaic Catmum so... might leave that until I'm ready to start knocking out boss fights.

#5 Nadine
There's only one easy obstacle event and one medium boss fight, which is nothing too frightening. You're accampanied by the Goblin Paladin Gerald for this one.

#6 Zirkov
Just three easy scene events here and placeholders for the one thing that needs it will be outlandishly easy! However this is also where a SUPERBOSS encounter awaits!

#7 Postmartia
This is where things start getting a tad nuts. This is almost ready, I'll just need to make a placeholder for Mal Morris, an Almi hacker boi.

#8 Zen Nekoma
Already a couple quests in. Most of them are just easy scenes, with but a single hard boss fight with the Shadowflame sisters. This is the longest and most advanced planetary questline. With nine events in total.

#9 Galaxia
Getting on the complicated end of things here.

#10 Tekerlek
And this one is last, while it doesn't have quite the intensity some worlds do, it does still have a lot. But the main reason is at presrnt I'm lacking one of the maps vital for it.

There's also the maps for Apophis and Sanctuary, and potential events to be placed there. Also just a lot of more difficult events left of Zen Aneia, an obstacle course with Zephyrra, a boss fight with Zephyrra, a boss fight with Cathy, Renae and lily all together, a boss fight with Remira, a boss fight with nanianne and finally a surreal difficulty bossfight with Akra Olna.

I also realized after doing Esperia's first event that I never did her second! 3:

So... here's the completed Roadmap!
7sOhkiv.png

I'm gunna bunker down this week and finish that pirate ship for Remi. It'll be about a year since I started on it.
My weekends have been busy; but it always is in October. No funerals at least. Wish it would rain. So dry.
50º swing in temp. Hot. Cold. Hot. Cold. Wind could knock out power. But shouldn't be anything long term.

I've had a folder on my desktop since last November full of other projects I needs to finish. 😮‍💨
I guess I haven't been very diligent this year. At least art-wise. I'm sure I've done a lot of coding. I know I've got resources I should upload and update, but I've lost track of all that.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

Yooo I'm glad to hear about Pirate Ship progress! As I said in our DMs, I'm invisible but they're open for business stuff~!

As for me, made some big progress on the Road map above, 13 events over 11 days is over one event per day. Not as fast as I'd like... But I might get more productive as time goes on, but so long as it doesn't dip, we'll still make it by 12/22/22 which is one of two intended release dates.
nvbBGPg.png
With 51 Events to go when you consider I started with about 100 on my plate last month, it really does seem like I'll make the December 2022 release date!

For the second Esperia event, I decided it was about time Esperia's current portraits got updated and that I add another eight of them to round out her character more.
s7dPc93.png

RBEZLA6.png

Oh, and while we're on the subject of portraits!

Pjcr
STgPpqF.png

Got me the first two of eight Xeltara, finally his net and power have somewhat stabilized.

Xiie
Is likely to be back around mid November. Meaning we should have a LOOOOT less placeholder sprites in the game than we do presently.

Now... to the media. So I realized I was not only missing the second Esperia event, but also the first one! Well, this has been corrected, both these scenes and more updated with her new faces.

Recovery of the Frostqueen
Family of ZERO BLOOD (This is the events actual name, forgive the out of date banner.)

And now, for some planetary event previews!

Byteopia
There's more events done but I've only done videos of these two.

Draik
An event for Kira at last, and there's one missing where Xaela introduces her bad self again. These events are unlocked by Kara's Optional event chain. Xeltara and Xaramitsi get to have some fun with good ol' fashioned MURDER!

While I've started on the Haven Quests, I'm not even up to a point where I can test them due to restarting from scratch on a new save to ensure against gamebreakers and soft-locks.

Remi_Chan

Chaos Goddess

Not as HUGE an update as last time, but I did get four more events done (that I can't even test yet) marking Planet Haven complete with the exception of a Surreal Difficulty boss-fight which will be handled later. While making these I made some gorgeous pictures to support the scenes.

1p8VF43.png
S2MQrn2.png
VC208ac.png

Of 180 events, only 47 remain. I intend to get another eight completed over the next couple days or so. My focus now shifts to Planet Zirkov and Planet Postmartia, completing those will also complete the Turquoise System

GLVKI5w.png

To clarify, I'll be skipping the last two Postmartian events until I get around to focusing on boss fights and hectic events like that.

In the spirit of such progression, I went ahead and made a bunch more placeholders, including some brand new designs.

The Zirkovians
G8ZMnxq.png

Floating lifeforms who once had an empire, they were brought low by the Galaxions. Now a handful remains under the shelter of Saarkrell's generosity and bravery. These are made in MSpaint, because it's quick and easy for me to do.

Mal Morris
ukWk7RX.png

Mal Morris joined the Polaris Federation and sought to become a hacker of justice, but ultimately was lead to just being a hacker in corporate pockets. He'll be a comical antagonist to serve as a contradiction to Shadow Dude's profile, who is someone governments expressly fear!.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.