Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Well it seems like the funky days, they're back again.

shadow

Sponsor

Spineraker;198623 said:
Wow...this really kind of sucks. I'm trying to get new content for my game, but since the download section is apparently down I'm at a loss of direction. Would there happen to be an FTP backup page or something somewhere? The link supplied at the first posting is down; doesn't lead anywhere.

Maybe I can luck out by asking directly: Anyone know of a backup location for the Minkof's svbs?

As a side note: Am I right in understanding this down time is due to a host not upgrading enough? Perhaps a small host? Though it looks like ya'll have transfered systems enough in a lifetime, I do have a suggestion for a reliable host (99.9% uptime guarantee, OC-48 Backbone, 300GB online space, 3TB of bandwidth/month, nearly infinite DBs...great service!...). I love the host but won't post a link unless it would be wanted (I don't recall any rules against posting such a thing but I don't want to tick off an admin :().

RMXP has a dedicated server practically all to itself. It's not a matter of hosting resources anymore, it's just a matter of when forum admins have time to sort things out. I cannot stress more, this has NOTHING TO DO WITH US as a host.

You were using a custom image (so it appears) stored in your personal folder, and since those have not yet been transferred (to my knowledge), there is no image file to be found.

Anonymous

upload it to imageshack or something for the time being. there's still lots of stuff erk needs to fix so yelling for him won't help~

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.