Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[VX] ABS by Vlad.

Krobelus":2zimso57 said:
How could I make it so that the monster doesn't follow you after you change his event page?

For example, I have it so it drops items after it dies, but the items still follow the player.

Any help?
-Krobe
To become  monster a  box with treasures ,after getting the  treasures disappear it
I need a transfer :-(
my msn:r-galaxytrack@hotmail.com  
if you want to know somthing about rpgmaker in my country or Introduce your game in 66rpg

qcqm2001":ok4rpw02 said:
Krobelus":ok4rpw02 said:
How could I make it so that the monster doesn't follow you after you change his event page?

For example, I have it so it drops items after it dies, but the items still follow the player.

Any help?
-Krobe
To become  monster a  box with treasures ,after getting the  treasures disappear it
if you want to know somthing about rpgmaker in my country or Introduce your game in 66rpg
at the bottom of the monsters first page of the script place a self switch, then on the second page requre a self swtich to activate, I believe it will work, I'll test it out tonight.

Hello....I just used this for the first time in my game and I have to say, the HUD and the script work perfectly...only problem I have found is that the enemies can't seem to hit me...they never hit, always miss...I stood there for a good two minutes and I was surrounded and none of them even laid a finger on me.

What do you think could be the problem.

ToneLoc1983":1vmmqhdh said:
Hello....I just used this for the first time in my game and I have to say, the HUD and the script work perfectly...only problem I have found is that the enemies can't seem to hit me...they never hit, always miss...I stood there for a good two minutes and I was surrounded and none of them even laid a finger on me.

What do you think could be the problem.
did you add the comment into the enemies event?

i‘ve found a better abs system and I debug&Improvement the  abs system with my friend
how can I  Reprint the abs system and the system I Improved?
van helblaze :here’s the download url for demo(it 's the orignal verson,a little bug when loading,a little lag ):
http://bbs.66rpg.com/upload_program/fil ... 074682.zip
here’s the download url for demo(it 's the verson Improved by me ,it has a higher fps and no bug)
(but it is in my Chinese):
http://bbs.66rpg.com/upload_program/fil ... 073978.rar

van helblaze":3qmmbcnw said:
qcqm2001":3qmmbcnw said:
Krobelus":3qmmbcnw said:

Any help?
-Krobe
at the bottom of the monsters first page of the script place a self switch, then on the second page requre a self swtich to activate, I believe it will work, I'll test it out tonight.

I've already tried that actually, and it doesn't work. I think because when the game reads the event as a monster, it reads the entire event as a monster no matter the case.
-Krobe

what ‘s wrong ?
maybe i can help u if you sent me some picture about the error
http://bbs.66rpg.com/upload_program/fil ... 074682.zip
this url is the orignal verson,maybe my english is so bad...
i think the dlls &the language creat the problems if you don't have gb2312  you will meet some problem when running a rm game with Chinese
give me some pictures about the error or msn me
here’ s the script file with english only
http://bbs.66rpg.com/upload_program/fil ... 200818.rar
I think language is a boring problen just like a green worm ~$^%&#@^%#$

tuti05

make the character swing with events. use a conditional branch that checks if a certain button is pressed. and then inside of that change the graphic of the main character to swing and then change it back

Is there a way to make it so I can make events that are attackable, but they can't attack you? Like, say I wanted to make, say, a...Box or something to destroy, how would I set it so I can attack it, but it can't attack me.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.