Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Universal Customizable Menu

I updated the script, see first post.

Jakester & Jaiden
Try now, the text should be adapted in the window.

Valcrist
Now the lenght of the progress bar is based on his window width.

Yes, I know - it`s a Necropost.. But I have a problem..

Hmm. It`s a really pretty script, I can make with this a Custom Menu from my dream; because I can`t.. The script isn`t completed? In last line of USM - Menu, there`s only a `@`. And what`s next, hmm? I dont know why i can`t get from first post a full script.

Please, reply as soon as possible, because I really love this script! Help! ^^`

The code is still incomplet.... Can you make it into a spoiler so it will all fit? I wouldn't mind having this code but it dosn't work. Why don't you upload a demo so we can just copy the script from the demo cuse you seem to be having issues posting it all. If not could you try to post it one more time? Thanks.  :thumb:

Code:
@killed_window.x += ((640 + KILLED_WINDOW[1]) / 10).to_f
      end
      if @ki

No, Leonhart. This is last lines. Please, paste it in Code Box, in Spoiler. This is really good script, and it`s incomplet.

And make a demo, please. ;)

Woho! This is a massive program, so I exactly do you customize it??? E.g. Add another option in it like say "junction"?

i'd like to use this, but i can't make it work right. Do i just have to place the scripts above main? If i do that, i get an error in the UCM_menu script at this line:
@command_window = Window_MenuCommandHoriz.new

I get the same error if i replace scene_menu with the UCM_menu script. Any help plz :)

Don't forget to add UCM_Menu, UCM_Config and UCM_Window! Do not replace existing scripts (innovatively) read the instructions in the lines of the script. I just figured out how to customize it and it turns out to be very limiting but great stuff to the creator!

How does a scripters mind work!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.