Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Lost Scripts (Search for Lost Scripts Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lost Scripts
The Quest to Find Scripts Continues

Purpose :
      The purpose of this thread is to search for scripts you know exist, but cannot find them on the board. Please, make sure you check DerVVulfman's Forum Script Listings and The Lost Scripts Archive.

Rules :
  •  
  • Give as much information about the scripts you are looking for. If you know the author, name of the script, or even a description, post them. 
  • If someone post a demo, do not ask for the script. If someone post the script, do not ask for a demo. Figure it out or make a help topic. We want this thread solely for finding lost scripts. 
  • When someone post a answer to your request, please use the report button so a Trickster or I can update the thread. 
  • DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. It is pointless. People who help here will apear often, and its pinned. Just be patient.

Current Searches :
Squall's Junction System
Noobitron's Breath of Fire battle system
Multiplayer Split Screen System
Field Item Menu
More than 1 Same Actor
Prexus CMS:
ryanwh":1836sg23 said:
Hmm. How about prexus's menu script that showed full body poses that went from black and white to color when the character was selected. Anyone know what Im talking about? He made a ton of menus that have since been lost, only his best menu's still around but the other ones were good too.
Fuso CMS System(s):
Cresten":1836sg23 said:
Im looking for ANY CMS systems made by Fuso.

Anyone got any? (Especially looking for the one that shows battlers in the main menu screen. He did it as a request at .net, Im sure of it.)
fozziebear":1836sg23 said:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone still had that script that allowed for skills that allowed them to cost HP instead of MP or both? Thanks.
~Atlaswing~":1836sg23 said:
Has anyone saved the MAP ZOOM script before the hack?
angelicgemini":1836sg23 said:
Does anyone know where, the chapter script is, please can someone tell me.
geox-2.0":1836sg23 said:
Can someone find me the original Icon command, cause i found it a few weeks ago but my game data screwed so I lost it and cant find it...........
Lockheart":1836sg23 said:
Anyone have a copy of that UMS that was posted shortly after Ccoas? Just before the crash/hack, ccoa posted her UMS then someone else posted another, and I'd like to get it again since I lost it. anyone have it or know if the person will/is going to post it again?

Resolved Searches :
8-Way Movement System:
Wachunga's Random Map Generator
Acedent Prone's FFVII Menu System
Prexus CMS
Rataime Shadow Effect
To use make an event with the comments:

begin Shadow Source
anglemin 0
anglemax 360
distancemax 350
Dynamic Shop Systems
  • Astro_Mech
  • Nick (Find it in The Lost Scripts Archive)
Stargate Dialer System

Mortarhate":ocfa2p1k said:
Gearpunk":ocfa2p1k said:
Bump on Ally AI, if that's alright.

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?3iej2pzcxmi

Zenrdy":ocfa2p1k said:
Anyone Know where I can find Trickster's Lufia 2 Battle Report. Help is appreciated.

I hope this is the right one: http://www.mediafire.com/?9d1qiogllds

Red Dawn":ocfa2p1k said:
Bump on Trickster's Advanced Mission Skills/Shop/Manager system

Advanced Mission Skills/Shop/Manager
Hmm, alright, not sure if this is the most recent version but here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ambc1xzx3t3

Here are all the RMXP script demos I have on my computer.  If you see anything you've been looking for, feel free to ask. I'll upload them when I get the chance. (Not all of them are lost scripts)

EDIT: Also, some people were requesting Trickster's Skill Shop v 4.2 script, so I uploaded that too.
URL: http://www.mediafire.com/?ajomcygmych

Wow, thats a lot.

Wouldn't happen to have any other Lufia 2 related Scripts, would you?

I found this place by searching for a Script that would make my stats and their progression emulate that of Lufia 2 and found the one for IP instead. :P

But now that I joined, I can't find the IP one.

Anyone have that on hand?

I'm also trying REALLY hard to find Cogwheel's RTAB script, that features the default front view battlers, and not a side view, or faces. I tried using the version with faces and it seemed to work ok until I actually attacked, and it would suddenly crash. I can't read japanese at all so I really have no idea what to do, it looks like the perfect battle system though :(

EDIT: Found Cogwheel's RTAB on some japanese site... it works perfectly :D

I'm not gonna bother looking, but some guy on page (5?) had a whole bunch of scripts from the DLM, including Tricksters. He has a list, look at what's on it, and if he has what you're looking for then pm him.

Rottenberry":1hxezkw7 said:
I'm looking for 3 of Trickster's scripts... if someone could give me a working download link to at least ONE of the three I would be eternally grateful!

1) Trickster's Individual Turns Battle System (Original Post: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=18346)

2) Trickster's Speed Based Turns CBS (Original Post: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=18348)

3) Trickster's Active Timer CBS (Original Post: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=15682)

Yikes, that's a lot of scripts!  But that's okay, since I have a compulsive obssession with downloading everything.  Enjoy!

(All three are in the zipped file)
http://www.mediafire.com/?fcybbjyj3sx (Reupload)

EDIT: PS, I accidently messed up on the Active Timer CBS.  I'll reupload it later.

EDIT 2: Reuploaded the file. The Active Timer CBS isn't the original though.  It contains Minkoff's animated battlers, so you're going to have to delete that script if you don't want it.

Mortarhate, you have a lot of Trickster's scripts, right? I'd like two of them, if you do have them:

a) Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song Battle Points Version: 1.0
Description: Since I've given the link, most of the information is there. Anyway, I'll give a short summary; it basically removes the SP option, and replaces it with BP. This BP is used for physical attacks AND magic spells. There's some more, though.

Quote from Trickster:
For those that haven't played the game, here's how it works. Instead of magic points or skill points you get battle points (BP). Both magic spells and physical techniques use up BP. Here's what it looks like...

4/10 +5

4 equals the amount of BP you start with. Starting BP.
10 equals the maximum amount of BP you can have. Maximum BP.
+5 means you gain 5 BP after each round of battle. BP regeneration rate.

Here's what that means. At first you only have 4 BP at your disposal. At the end of the round, if you didn't spend any BP, you will gain 5 BP for a total of 9 BP (9/10 +5). At the end of the next round you'll get 5 more, but since 10 is your maximum BP you will have 10/10 +5.

Confused? It's a very simple thing that is very hard for me to explain. Here's another example. You begin at 4/10 +5. You then use a skill that costs 2 BP, which brings you down to 2/10 +5. At the end of the round you gain 5 BP, which brings you up to 7/10 +5. Does that make sense?

Here are some more rules about the game's BP system.

1. If you were KO'd and revived in battle you come back to life with your starting BP. In other words a character's BP is reset when they are KO'd.

2. Your starting BP and maximum BP can raise as you level up, but not your BP regeneration rate.

3. Your BP regeneration rate is always equal to a certain percentage of your maximum BP. In the above example, a character that has 4/10 +5 has a BP regeneration rate of 50% because 5 is half of 10. In other words, +5 is only the BP regeneration rate at the moment. As the character's maximum BP goes up the BP regeneration rate will go up as well, but the BP regeneration rate will always be 50% of the maximum BP.

b) Ally AI - Computer Controlled Allies V0.9
Description: You might as well read the topic, but...
This is a fairly advanced script that allows some of the party members in battle to be controlled by an algorithm I made up. The system may still have a few hiccups. The algorithm is setup up to ten different variables aggressiveness, magic_casting, item_using, supportive, defensiveness, intelligence, cautiousness, laziness, cowardice, and strategist. The script also comes with an implementation AutoBattle command which just runs the algorithm and chooses the action for you.

Thanks if you have these scripts. I really need them(Especially the first one). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.