Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Lost Scripts (Search for Lost Scripts Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lost Scripts
The Quest to Find Scripts Continues

Purpose :
      The purpose of this thread is to search for scripts you know exist, but cannot find them on the board. Please, make sure you check DerVVulfman's Forum Script Listings and The Lost Scripts Archive.

Rules :
  •  
  • Give as much information about the scripts you are looking for. If you know the author, name of the script, or even a description, post them. 
  • If someone post a demo, do not ask for the script. If someone post the script, do not ask for a demo. Figure it out or make a help topic. We want this thread solely for finding lost scripts. 
  • When someone post a answer to your request, please use the report button so a Trickster or I can update the thread. 
  • DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. It is pointless. People who help here will apear often, and its pinned. Just be patient.

Current Searches :
Squall's Junction System
Noobitron's Breath of Fire battle system
Multiplayer Split Screen System
Field Item Menu
More than 1 Same Actor
Prexus CMS:
ryanwh":1836sg23 said:
Hmm. How about prexus's menu script that showed full body poses that went from black and white to color when the character was selected. Anyone know what Im talking about? He made a ton of menus that have since been lost, only his best menu's still around but the other ones were good too.
Fuso CMS System(s):
Cresten":1836sg23 said:
Im looking for ANY CMS systems made by Fuso.

Anyone got any? (Especially looking for the one that shows battlers in the main menu screen. He did it as a request at .net, Im sure of it.)
fozziebear":1836sg23 said:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone still had that script that allowed for skills that allowed them to cost HP instead of MP or both? Thanks.
~Atlaswing~":1836sg23 said:
Has anyone saved the MAP ZOOM script before the hack?
angelicgemini":1836sg23 said:
Does anyone know where, the chapter script is, please can someone tell me.
geox-2.0":1836sg23 said:
Can someone find me the original Icon command, cause i found it a few weeks ago but my game data screwed so I lost it and cant find it...........
Lockheart":1836sg23 said:
Anyone have a copy of that UMS that was posted shortly after Ccoas? Just before the crash/hack, ccoa posted her UMS then someone else posted another, and I'd like to get it again since I lost it. anyone have it or know if the person will/is going to post it again?

Resolved Searches :
8-Way Movement System:
Wachunga's Random Map Generator
Acedent Prone's FFVII Menu System
Prexus CMS
Rataime Shadow Effect
To use make an event with the comments:

begin Shadow Source
anglemin 0
anglemax 360
distancemax 350
Dynamic Shop Systems
  • Astro_Mech
  • Nick (Find it in The Lost Scripts Archive)
Stargate Dialer System

If someone could help, I'd like Trickster's Animations V2.0 (http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=3292.0)

EDIT: Searching the forum for some help since I need this script to move forward with what I'm working on, I found Animations V1.0 here: http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=15727.0

Code:
=begin
┌──────────────────────────────────────â”

I haven't been on the forums in a long time and I noticed that people are still looking for the Breath of Fire CBS. Well it looks like its still on my hard drive so here it is. Its just a demo with enemy hp add-on, please do not ask me how to use it as I am now rusty with rgss, so your going to have to tweak around with it or ask for help in the support section. Have fun! :thumb:

p.s. I was Noobitron, I am now Chocolate-Cow.

Demo

Can someone tell me where Rye.jp's CBS Starter Kit by Mistribe is? I would be most grateful if someone would give me a link... :huh:

EDIT_ Maybe this was already requested in this thread, I COULD have missed it somehow. Anyway, someone...?

I remember seeing a script that allows pictures to be placed inside message boxes.  If I remember correctly, it was part of the Universal Message System, but I get an error message when I click the link in the script listings.

i saw a script awhile ago that gave some kind of graphical effect to RMXP's maps that used the same type of effects seen in MMORPG's. i cant remember what it was called, and i cant find it. :\ help anyone? i think it gave the edges of objects some kind of effect that made them "pop."

I'm looking for Deke's category addon script for his crafting system. The crafting system is perfect but doesn't allow you to do multiple tradeskills. Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Cooking etc. He released an addon for this but has broken links everywhere i look anyone have it ? /thanks

i knwo it's been asked for i think tice. ( i read this whole thread last night ^_^) but the stargate dialer program does anyone have it? the links are dead on the first page and i would really like it.

Thanks alot.

hi i am looking for the phylomortis elemental damage fix script. phtlomortis has gone down and i can't find the script

the script made it so that if a monster had element weakness/resistances instead of using the strongest multiplier it used a average of all the multiplier.

example: monster is weak to ice 150% strong against fire 80% and your weapon/skill has both elements
instead of doing 150% it does 115% as an average of the multipliers.

jessy.laws":ylnn1zdm said:
I'm looking for Deke's category addon script for his crafting system. The crafting system is perfect but doesn't allow you to do multiple tradeskills. Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Cooking etc. He released an addon for this but has broken links everywhere i look anyone have it ? /thanks

Still looking for this...anyone <.<         
                                       >.>

lordnick5000":27g4zo0n said:
i saw a script awhile ago that gave some kind of graphical effect to RMXP's maps that used the same type of effects seen in MMORPG's. i cant remember what it was called, and i cant find it. :\ help anyone? i think it gave the edges of objects some kind of effect that made them "pop."

anyone?

mawk

Sponsor

you're going to have to be a lot more specific than that, I'm afraid, because I don't know what you're teekinbot in the least. :x

I was thinking "particle engine, maybe?" until you mentioned edges.

ugh. thats the problem, i cant find and i dont remember what it was called, or the author.
it wasnt a particle engine, im not a complete idiot. XD

edit: i was thinking edges, it may not be. i rememer it gave some kind of effect to trees and building and stuff, that kind of made them "pop" out in some way,; i remember in the topic the effect was likened to the effect in some 2D-like MMORPGs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.