Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Switch to SMF

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still around, just moved.
Under the banners and the quick links there's "Welcome back, (handle)"
Under that is a few short links.  The very first one is New Posts.

New fourms look terrible, especially the smileys  :mad: Everything looks like a frekish back-up downgrade for everything. And where is the
Tags????  :-[

I'm getting tired of other people repeating this, so I'll repeat it so they don't have to.

Smilies are default - we haven't got to that yet.  While exceedingly ugly the more we look at them, true, there's some much more important issues to deal with.  That's pretty low on the level of things that need doing.

The spoilers are being worked on, there is a mod for that but there are several issues with the mod that is being used.  We are getting help, and we are still working on it.

As for the look, it's not like we could bring over the old skins from vb to smf.  If you want a new skin try suggesting a skinning contest, or make one yourself and bug Despain about it, you'll be his new best friend if you PM him 5x a day with new skins.

I dont know what the complaints are about. The forums look much better. They are tidier and cleaner than before. I like the new look. Seems like the transfer went well.

Personally I think the new skins are more professional looking - but honestly I think they lack a certain character the old ones had.  Which is odd since these seem as if they were so based on the old pixel voodoo.

Jarinity":1exqoibm said:
I dont know what the complaints are about. The forums look much better. They are tidier and cleaner than before. I like the new look. Seems like the transfer went well.

1) There aren't any spoilers
2) The download manager is gone! And so are MANY resources, with it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.