Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Script Edits and Combatabilty Request Here! Also Normal Reques (Taking Request!)

Did you find My help/edits usefull?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry for the double post. To tired to edit.

@Superman Prime

Okay this might be an issue. First of all thank you for a full demo =D. It seems what you want might be impractacal in the way you want it... So I might just, and this is the hard part now... Redo the intire menu to include the Switch or party command. This would make this the easyest. This is becuse its set up as inputs not button input and a button input on XP gave me a script error (damn you xp....) BTW if you want more savefiles, use the new save file I made for GuitarShredder!

Hmm so I'll do a graphic update... Are you handy with paint? Can you draw me a quick scetch of what you want it to look like?

Necro_100000":2ml5jg1p said:
Sorry for the double post. To tired to edit.

@Superman Prime

Okay this might be an issue. First of all thank you for a full demo =D. It seems what you want might be impractacal in the way you want it... So I might just, and this is the hard part now... Redo the intire menu to include the Switch or party command. This would make this the easyest. This is becuse its set up as inputs not button input and a button input on XP gave me a script error (damn you xp....) BTW if you want more savefiles, use the new save file I made for GuitarShredder!

Hmm so I'll do a graphic update... Are you handy with paint? Can you draw me a quick scetch of what you want it to look like?
Nah, I suck at paint.  :dead:

But if you’re really comfortable with going through with this request, then I don’t mind what you make the menu look like, though I’d prefer it to look like Mog’s menu script, but I'd be fine with anything. Just make whatever you can, and I’ll redo the pictures for the menu myself, on a later date. I don’t want to hassle you too much.  :angel:

Twirly

Sponsor

@Ass

Oh yes... I love Takentai Sideview and I work with it all the time, but this Count time battle system is new to me. I could make them capatable but It might tare up your compatability lol. It will eat up a lot of extensions and if you use a lot of other battle scripts. (As I do) it can take a day or two to set up the scripts.
No... I don't use other scripts. Don't worry about that :)

@Ass

New2Ya":1pdac14b said:
Ass":1pdac14b said:
Hi there! :D
Ok I have a compatibility request (VX):
The RPG Tankentai Sideview Battle System with...
Count Time Battle System
Thanks in advance :)
Use Dargor's one, it works (and it works like in FFX). Action Order is the name of his version. It works fine when I combine em.

Sorry... It's even VX and I can't help ya. You might want to use Dargor's. It works fine with the script.This one requires a lot of stuff (Seeint how it was one of the earlyer scripts) so It's like tring to take two boulders and mix them togeather with out crushing them. This is a tad bit to big for me sorry. Come back If you have anyother issues though. =D

@Selacius

You don't understand. I also need it for your other scripts. Some might be acting up with it. You might have made a script or something that edits the way it's read. This might have happend with you unbeatable script.

@Superman Prime

Working on your problem. Might take me awhile. Going to get a Dr. Pepper and work on this for maybe 30 minutes to an hour today. I'v been so freakin buissy and I have Pre SAT this weekend.

How can my other scripts be acting up with the enemy's HP? No scripts I have made or added deal with that at all. I noticed this in the normal Crissaegrim demo as well. So its not just my script.

Twirly

Sponsor

Sorry... It's even VX and I can't help ya. You might want to use Dargor's. It works fine with the script.This one requires a lot of stuff (Seeint how it was one of the earlyer scripts) so It's like tring to take two boulders and mix them togeather with out crushing them. This is a tad bit to big for me sorry. Come back If you have anyother issues though. =D
Yeah it is okay, I excepted that nobody could help.

I could really use your help with this one.  I was using Ccoa's RMXP Regen script and it isn't SDK compatible.  Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=5554.0

Shiro's post 2 or 3 down has the complete script+instructions.  It is a script that changes various pieces of the defaults, and I cannot for the life of me get it to work in SDK.  You'll understand why I just posted the link when you see his Spoiler.

Also, bonus points if you can resolve the issue I had with it in the posts that follow Shiro's, but I'd be grateful enough just to get the basic version up and running again.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.