Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMXP.org - Round Two.

Camisado":34l4xq18 said:
...duh. It was sarcasm Luminier ;)

Y'know, I knew that, but for some reason I still posted as though you were being serious. Ugh, I need to sleep.

But I still say that having locations, and genders up would be nice. Ayup.

shadow

Sponsor

GOOD NEWS!!!!

All the old VB links to posts and boards now forward to new SMF links!! All those threads with broken links are now fixed YAY

Same question from Page 8... on the old server we could view the recent topics made by a user. How do we do that in this server? It was extremely useful.

shadow

Sponsor

Sure you can.. Click on the user's name to go to their profile, then click on "show posts".

Edit: Not sure if this feature is available to non-mods, give it a try and let me know.

Yeah, I knew about show posts which can be handy, but when someone has 20 posts in one topic its difficult to just find that one topic you're looking for. Previously it would just show the topic titles that the user posted in and then go to the next. Now, it seems like it shows each individual post. Hopefully that made sense, hehe. Thanks

Showing individual posts is actually a lot more useful in many ways. It might be a bit of an inconvenience for you for what you're specifically trying to see, but when digging through somebody's post history the details make it a lot more efficient. A lot of the SMF features are similar in that way, they're more detailed in ways that at first seem annoying but will definitely be helpful.

Maybe this has already been covered, but is there no way to choose how many posts are shown at once in a thread? It's really annoying only having 10 per page...going through dozens and dozens of pages in a single thread is really tedious.

Untra

Sponsor

ImmuneEntity":2vkwy8gv said:
Maybe this has already been covered, but is there no way to choose how many posts are shown at once in a thread? It's really annoying only having 10 per page...going through dozens and dozens of pages in a single thread is really tedious.

Seconded. That would be nice to only have to scroll through X number of pages per thread.

Rain

Sponsor

Untravaersil":39yyd5un said:
ImmuneEntity":39yyd5un said:

Seconded. That would be nice to only have to scroll through X number of pages per thread.

...Third...ed?

shadow

Sponsor

It was set to 15 not 10. Increased it to 20.

Edit: Added an "All" button to show all posts. Only works for threads with less than 200 posts, to save bandwidth.

shadow

Sponsor

Probably not worth starting a new thread for, but sorry about the bumpy ride the last 10 minutes.

We were trying some new ideas with the logo and just upgraded to the latest version of MySQL. Everything should be back to normal now.

Untra

Sponsor

Just noticing this (Damn I'm asking a lot of questions), but due to the switch it seems some members have been lifted of their permanent bans, or no longer have any recognizable label declaring them banned. The question is: do they have any posting power whatsoever, or are they still banned and can no longer post?

That, and whats the status on the sponsor badge thing? I thought that was supposed to start the moment the site was set up.

Edit: AND, what ever happened to the hidden sponsors forum? Has that been removed, because I cant see it.

That, and whats the status on the sponsor badge thing? I thought that was supposed to start the moment the site was set up.

We never said that? The moderator group was up since the beginning, the badges will come when we get to it (really is a little custom graphic SO IMPORTANT that you can't wait an extra week or two while we sort out more important issues?)

Edit: AND, what ever happened to the hidden sponsors forum? Has that been removed, because I cant see it.

Nobody ever posted there. Ever. There was one thread that may have had some merit, and the person maintaining it left the forums.

Despain link":2b5h76xr said:
(really is a little custom graphic SO IMPORTANT that you can't wait an extra week or two while we sort out more important issues?)

Sorry but yes it is, since they kinda paid you for it.

shadow

Sponsor

Sponsors who want a custom badge set up can PM me the url. 125x16 pixels please. I'll set it up for them as soon I'm able to.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.