Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

RMXP.org - Round Two.

Long live the new .org
yay .org!
glowing .org!

Yeah like those won't get abused  :-X

Meh, so we finished nearly 10 hours late - so what?  That's our tradition and a sign we're doing things right.  I'm glad to see the changes a comin', evolution in the process.  We might have some dignity when this is all said and done  :P

shadow

Sponsor

Forum reopened. We're still working out some bugs but most things work.

Yes, we know avatars are missing. We couldn't convert them over so you will need to reupload them. (PM me if you don't have yours).

Sigs will be reenabled when spoilers are fixed. :)

...this is strange. It's alright, just so used to Pixel Voodoo (best skin in the world). I don't like all the bright red everywhere... it hurts my eyes. (Like the topic icons and such).

couldn't help myself

Oh, yipee! Oh, uh, I mean, Yes, all is well, and all that.  :P

I think things are looking fantastic! Good work, everyone.

Congradgulations on the promotion, Atemu! I'm so happy for you!

I kinda miss my spivtastic.  :'(

I wonder what other new changes are in store.  ???

Rain

Sponsor

Despain":3s8716b8 said:
You've had your fun, guys. I've disabled the spammy BBcodes.

Thank god, that got old hella fast.

How come I can't upload my Avatar? I'm being told it's not writable?

khmp

Sponsor

Good job on the transfer! I have no idea of what was involved in it but I imagine it wasn't a on, off switch thing. So gratz!

Despain":1p29nonp said:
Permission errors; probably the same ones that caused so much delay.

Use an off-site host for now. They're plentiful enough.

My avatar won't show up. I've tried my image-host, but I still couldn't get it to show up. I must be doing something wrong.  :-[

I probably shouldn't post this here.  :-X

Edit:
Boof, okay, Shadow fixed it. Sorry.

Rare

My brain is going to have to readjust to the layout...but that's fine.

Good work everyone, I appreciate the time put into bringing us a better place to Envision, Create, and Share!

I understand you are still working on things...but I have some questions.

Is there any information about the hidden eZine forum?  I cant seem to access it.
Are we going to be keeping our custom user titles (Not the little ones)? 

Anonymous

Wyatt":2b6syzf1 said:
I don't like all the bright red everywhere... it hurts my eyes. (Like the topic icons and such).

the topic icons are default - we never got around to changing them, i don't think. that's one of a few little aesthetic things that will be tweaked once everything is up and running.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.