Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

post your desktop

Hello MTV, welcome to my crib:
screenshot.jpg

^ Actually, I haven't touched it in years, but gotta keep that shortcut on the desktop should the urge to play it arise, because you never know!

Juan J. Sánchez":1zr37xlk said:
It's amazingly neat. It actually makes me wonder if I should do the same thing. I mean, who the heck uses desktop icons anyway?

Exactly, I haven't used my desktop in a long time. It's all on my taskbar/start menu/hotkeys.

Three wallpaper switches in as many day, welp hopefully things have stabilized.
New photo showing off teh black and red errywhere
We%20black%27n%27red%20now%20baybe1.png

I would just like to point out, yet again, that this is a "post your desktop" thread, NOT a "post your wallpaper" thread. You're not supposed to clean it off and pretty it up, and I have yet to meet someone who legitimately has a desktop that clean consistently. To that end, here is my current desktop, in all of its unadulterated, default glory:

Desktop%20-%208-11-13.png

For those who are curious about the apparent episodes of Hellsing on my desktop, I'm in the process of ripping my old DVDs. For those who are curious about whether I cleaned at all: the answer is no. And if you think this reflects the state of my entire filesystem, you would be right. I have backups going back at least as far as 2002, and they include literally millions of files. I'm working on fixing that, but it's slow and time consuming, especially since I've mostly dealt with the ones that are loose files and don't want to move on to the archives quite yet.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.