Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

post your desktop

coyotecraft":3lx37f2y said:
My desktop is completely clear of files and folders for the first time in years.
Just changed my wall paper to this, might keep it for a while. ]

I haven't changed my desktop wallpaper all year. How often do you guys change yours?

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

4 times a week for me. Most of them are just Android 18 anyway.... Every now and then I like a city skyline background. Primarily downtown Miami.

desktopDEC16_zpsq5gjzegm.png~original

Changed it something I pulled out of my DeviantArt favorites.

That is one sparse desktop!
You should either:
A) Put the Recycling bin in the light flash.
B) Go into settings and disable the icon for the recycle bin.

I thought I already posted here? Maybe I did and I'm just not seeing it. Anyway, I have two monitors so this is a wide image...

QinMyCc.jpg

Sated":vjiiwv9m said:
I thought I already posted here? Maybe I did and I'm just not seeing it. Anyway, I have two monitors so this is a wide image...

QinMyCc.jpg
I like this. I like it a lot.

I decided to make a new one out of an art piece I recently finished.
e0da47ffc89a9ddcce448b5a4712b9b8.jpg

I've been in a wallpaper makeing mood today, done two, one of the Intelligence Crew, and one of the 3 girls and the fourth fragment from Fantasia.
69f11f18b81c10a336c50ca780a6837f.jpg

Props to Mr-Sage for making the art on the far right, it fit will with my artist PJ's style.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.