Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Pokémon Pro Circuit: Season One

Ahhhhhh. Wumpi, that's subliminal messaging! Shame on you! No swaying voters to your cause!

Anyway, you all know the drill. Vote on who you thought had better post quality, length, style, whatever. Not that that'll stop anyone from voting for their buds. Holly. :grin:

Vote for Yggdrasill. Vote for Yggdrasill. Vote for Yggdrasill. Vote for Yggdrasill.

Seijin

Ok. Well.... What happens now? Are you guys gonna start a new topic for the second season once the voting is done?

shit guys, that was a GOOD MATCH. I was totally ready to vote for wumpi just by default, but you really held your own in this one, Yggdrasil. Nice job to the both of you.

Ummmm
The next vote won't necessarily be the deciding one, though it depends how long the polls are open.
Yggdrasill/Lucian, Pro Cup Champion. Has a nice ring to it, I say.

C'mon, guys. There were ten of you last time -_-. At least one of you could break this tie.

Anonymous

Someone made a tiebreaking vote so I locked the voting because I am IMPATIENT. Yggypoo wins :)

:shock:

I what?

Wow, I honestly never expected to even make it past the first round (which technically I didn't) much less win. So what happens now?

Seijin

Ok! WOO!!! Grats Ygg!! So now! ONTO THE NEXT CIRCUIT!!!!!!!!! =D Uhm....By the way who's in charge of the next circuit? Despain? Or you Wumpi? Or somebody else? Another question. How many people are allowed into the next circuit?

I'll start the next one after a little break (I might start it on my Pokémon Forum - oh god advertising scheme). Either way there will be a second season, this one was pretty successful.

Great job everyone, congrats Yggy.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.